ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Oh, okay. Totally not where I thought it was going.

Um… :unsure:

Is this a double post or did you purposely say the exact same thing?

Definitely a double post. YOu didn't actually have problems with flood control, you just posted twice Alicia.

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

The new forum and I don't get along well. The flood control thing confuses me greatly.

It was just a double post. I had to wait 5 minutes before I could even post in this thread.

Hm, that's strange… I don't like the flood control here either… it's more annoying than the one at the old board cos you could actually be preparing other posts while waiting for flood control… you can't do that here unless the thread has the fast reply option…

I know. If I said something a little harsh I'd type the messgae then go back a reread it. Now I have to wait on flood control so some of my posts are nasty now because I don't want people to have to wait on my knowledge.

Just kidding, I'm not always right, just most of the time. :lol:

I know. If I said something a little harsh I'd type the messgae then go back a reread it. Now I have to wait on flood control so some of my posts are nasty now because I don't want people to have to wait on my knowledge.

Just kidding, I'm not always right, just most of the time. :lol:

:hysterical:

That was so confusing, but really funny! :hysterical:

Jesus! It seems like fifty million anonymous members visit my profile! The view count went up from 633 to 640 with only one new person recorded… weird. :blink:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

It's not acceptable on any terms. I don't think I'd even let it slide once.

Did her boyfriend actually tell her or did she find out from someone else?

He told her after she had asked him about it.

Noora was saying that she'd rather go to England as a performer than go to school. I said I'd join her and she said we could do a show together about JImmy :D

Yep. :D That will be a good show :shifty:

:hysterical:

That was so confusing, but really funny! :hysterical:

Thanks! Glad you think I'm funny.

He told her after she had asked him about it.

I'd give him a few bonus points if he came to me first, but that doesn't mean I'd forgive him.

You'll have to talk to Vannis about using Jimmy for that show.

I'm not entirely sure what we're going to do, Noora, but ummm… I guess it would be a good show…

Alicia: Noora has '69 Jimmy, actually. I have '73, and Hetty will want to be in it too, she has '75 Jimmy… wow, that could be an interesting show… :huh::shifty:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

Vannis my friend... To be honest, I have no clue. Maybe we can do a little show FOR Jimmy

Haha yeah, maybe we can demonstrate how Jimmy mada love to groupies. With my '69 Jimmy and your '73 Jimmy :shifty: :shifty: :lol:

Edited by noora

It would be cool to get all our Jimmies together with the old one too! Wouldn't that? Cos did you get '69 Jimmy yet Noora?

Yea I did. It would be awesome. Old Jimmy would be kind of scared though. Suddenly 2 or three girls come to him with 3 young Jimmies and demonstrate how he used to make love

Yea I did. It would be awesome. Old Jimmy would be kind of scared though. Suddenly 2 or three girls come to him with 3 young Jimmies and demonstrate how he used to make love

I dunno… it could be potentially entertaining…

and/or weird…

But who cares? :lol:

How'd you guys get all these Jimmies? I have a feeling Ashley has something to do with it.

For one thing, you gave us the fabulous time machine which is how Noora and Hetty got theirs. YOu know I got Jimmy for Xmas from Ashley, so yes, he is involved in teh whole thing.

How'd you guys get all these Jimmies? I have a feeling Ashley has something to do with it.

Haha I think Ashley gave some of the girls these Jimmies but he didn't give me. I'm not sure if he even wants to, once he suggested that I should be a Ashlette :hysterical:

Haha I think Ashley gave some of the girls these Jimmies but he didn't give me. I'm not sure if he even wants to, once he suggested that I should be a Ashlette :hysterical:

I got a JImmy from him! :cheer: (Thanks Ash, not that you're gonna read this :lol:)

An Ashlette? Hm… it kind of remind me of eyelashes! :lol:

I got a JImmy from him! :cheer: (Thanks Ash, not that you're gonna read this :lol:)

An Ashlette? Hm… it kind of remind me of eyelashes! :lol:

Hahaha yeah it does

I gotta go guys! I may be back later.

Ok bye :wave:

See ya Alicia :wave:

I can't wait for our show, Noora! :D Jimmy and I are going to practise tonight!

Me neither!! Yea I'm going to practise too with my brand new Jimmy.