ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Haha yeah I got him

He is fine. Pretty tired that's all, I didn't sleep last night and neither did he :lol::shifty:

No, I mean, when did you get him?

Well that's good… does he read over your shoulder? I know my JImmy does as does Hetty's… they seem to like to know what people are saying about them :lol:

Oh yes, staying up all night… with Jimmy :shifty: … it's quite… delicious. :D

Lauri is my boyfriend, I posted a picture of him here earlier but deleted it. If you want to see him I could PM a picture of him :shifty:

But I have a problem with him and Jimmy

HEY I do behave

Could you PM me? :D

Yeah, I know why you'd have a problem…

Yeah, Vannis. I'm sure he does.

And Noora, what's the problem with Lauri and Jimmy?

It's like having two boyfriends, you know? :lol:

Have fun telling Lauri you have an imaginary boyfriend as well, Noora! :P Kidding, of course…

Could you PM me? :D

Yeah, I know why you'd have a problem…

It's like having two boyfriends, you know? :lol:

Have fun telling Lauri you have an imaginary boyfriend as well, Noora! :P Kidding, of course…

Haha yeah, "Lauri btw I have two boyfriends now. I know I know, but it's not cheating, he's Jimmy Page, you like him don't you" :hysterical:

He would understand. I mean it is JIMMY PAGE. Hide him in the closet that's what Vannis does with her Jimmy.

Yep. I don't know if he understood. But oh well, I can hide Jimmy, yeah

Haha yeah, "Lauri btw I have two boyfriends now. I know I know, but it's not cheating, he's Jimmy Page, you like him don't you" :hysterical:

Yep. I don't know if he understood. But oh well, I can hide Jimmy, yeah

:lol: That would be funny…

He'd think your nuts. I'd tell him I have an imaginary boyfriend who is actually a real person, and he's a Rock God. Just to see what he says.

An imaginary boyfriend who's actually a real person? How does that work? :blink:

Simple. Jimmy Page is a real person right? He isn't really your boyfriend you are just pretending he is. So, you imagine that he is really your boyfriend, and he is a real person too.

Edited: If I told that to a boyfrind (don't have one but we're pretending) he'd just laugh at me because I say stuff like that all the time. I'm just like that.

Edited by lzfan715