ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Im coming down with flu :( yeah i did! unfortunately my boyfriend was really ill but yeah it was ok!

Glad you had a pretty ok night. I had a good night too. And I have lots of sweeties now. :lol: Gotta be careful I don't stuff myself. haha! You can get carried away sometimes. Especialli with Harribo. :lol:

There seems to be some nasty bug going round maybe its going round america too!

Alicia Ipods suck in that they are so confusing to use! when i first got mine it just wouldnt let me put any songs on. Then it broke so now i have a creative zen. But my ipod was one of the first ever mini ones which all seemed to break. then new ones seem much better!

Yeah, you're studying pictures of Jimmy right?

No, I'm studying the movement of tectonic plates. <_<

Vannis dont study thats boring!

I have to! I have my chpt. 1 major test on Monday and 46 textbook pages to learn! It's important! I also have to start studying for my chpt. 2 test on Thursday! It's way too fast!!! :o :o :o :o

No, I'm studying the movement of tectonic plates. <_<

I have to! I have my chpt. 1 major test on Monday and 46 textbook pages to learn! It's important! I also have to start studying for my chpt. 2 test on Thursday! It's way too fast!!! :o :o :o :o

:angry: how can they make you do all that?!

Hehe. Tectonic plates. I remember that. That was the fun part of Geography when I was at school...learning about volcanos and stuff. Then it started to get really really boring after that. haha. All the best with your tests Vannis.

And Alicia...leave Vannis alone...she needs to study. :lol: