ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hehe. Tectonic plates. I remember that. That was the fun part of Geography when I was at school...learning about volcanos and stuff. Then it started to get really really boring after that. haha. All the best with your tests Vannis.

And Alicia...leave Vannis alone...she needs to study. :lol:

:lol:

I already did this in sixth grade, but I still have to study it cos they want my notes! :rant: I hate when teachers do that! It pisses me off. I mean, it's like they don't trust me to take good notes, or even take them at all!

Science is so fucking easy at my new school it isn't even funny. At least I'll be doing bigger and better things next year! :lol:

Vannis, don't study too intensely, it's not worth it :(

I've gotten so burned out from studying, I became a lifeless zombie.

I hate to study like crazy cos I don't have any help at school OR a science class for these tests… I have to essentially teach myself, prepare myself for tests, and take the tests…

FUCK IT.

HELLO Alicia, I felt as if I didn't talk to you in forever.

Hentai, I know exactly how you feel, I got swollen eyes, hammering headaches from all the crying I have done. It's so hard being a teenager, damn it :lol:

You want to be independent and emerge as a young adult, but you're still too young and need to be controlled by your parents and teachers.

NO RICHARD DON'T YOU DARE I'M WINNING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

*INSERT EVIL LAUGH HERE* Happy Bidding Alicia!! If I win them I will sell them to you. haha!!

And yeah...I still haven't recovered from burning out from my A-levels. They almost literally killed me. My parents keep telling me how extremely unwell I was. I was in two huge productions (plays) and they demanded my time, my studies demanded my time. At the end of the day I turned into a nocturnal insomniac...hence the reason I cannot sleep.

Study is important...but don't let it ruin your life.

Sixth form are the last two years of school when you're 16-18. You do your most important exams in this time (A levels) which determine whether, and which uni you go to.

Sixth Form is the best part of school life, but it is extremely stressful. Well, it depends what subjects you take. I took all english based subjects... Drama and Theatre studies, English Language and English Literature. That meant 19 and a half hours of exams in which they were all essay based questions. At the end of that two week period my hand and arm was so swollen. A lot of my exams were three hours long...writing non-stop!!

That hurts.