ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Yeah, I will give it a go...I have a copy of Wuthering Heights here. Its a Penguin Classics edition. If you have the same you could give me page references. Although my book is quite a number of years old. Let me know what help you need. But you have to remember it is old Yorkshire....I will see.

I think that's the same one as I have.....published 1994?? I'll hit you tomorrow night, school starts tomorrow :( Thanks a mill, it'll help me a lot!

How's everyone else??

Im good thanks although i'm not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow, especially as i have to hand my french coursework in on weds which quite a big part of my A2 grade, and at the moment its crap. I also have 3 hours of exams on thursday which are VERY important, they are 50% of my whole A level...

When does the sale end? hopefully no one will jump in at the last second!

I'm in French. I don't like it. I got a 103% on my final for that class though, so I got a 92% A for the semester. (Kinda proud of myself for that one. Not to brag or anything.)

It ends in 7 hours or so. I don't want to be out bid.