ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I just had band practice to!!! We wrote a song as well… but we haven't recorded it :lol: What do you play?

In my band I play guitar, and temporary drums, until we find a good drummer. I'm not bad at drums, but I'd rather play guitar, and I'm much better at guitar. Out of my band, I can play Keys/Piano, Bass, Harmonica, and Recorder. I also sing (or try to sing) background vocals.

How about you?

I can't wait to get them.

How much did it end at? I've tried buying vinyl singles on eBay before, but the price goes way too high for me.

Edited by irg82

In my band I play guitar, and temporary drums, until we find a good drummer. I'm not bad at drums, but I'd rather play guitar, and I'm much better at guitar. Out of my band, I can play Keys/Piano, Bass, Harmonica, and Recorder. I also sing (or try to sing) background vocals.

How about you?

Have you ever been able to play recorder IN your band? That could be kind of cool… :lol:

I play guitar and can play bass… but I don't sing… ever… so yeah. We're about to get a new singer… our old one quit more than six months ago :ph34r:

Have you ever been able to play recorder IN your band? That could be kind of cool… :lol:

I play guitar and can play bass… but I don't sing… ever… so yeah. We're about to get a new singer… our old one quit more than six months ago :ph34r:

That's cool, our bass player sings. And no, I haven't played recorder in my band. :lol:

It ended at 12.50.

And I gotta go guys. I have school tomorrow.

Lucky. I'm bidding on WLL for 5 bucks and I only get one record.

Edited by irg82

That's cool, our bass player sings. And no, I haven't played recorder in my band. :lol:

How many people in the band?

Yeah, the guy we're gonna ask to sing will be great, I think. I saw him sing with his former band once and it was really cool. :thumbsup: They played some Aerosmith… some original songs… and other stuff I can't remember :lol:

How many people in the band?

Yeah, the guy we're gonna ask to sing will be great, I think. I saw him sing with his former band once and it was really cool. :thumbsup: They played some Aerosmith… some original songs… and other stuff I can't remember :lol:

Three now, and once we find our drummer it'll be four. How about yours?

That's cool. If he can sing Aerosmith, I can tell he's prettygood. :D

Three now, and once we find our drummer it'll be four. How about yours?

That's cool. If he can sing Aerosmith, I can tell he's prettygood. :D

I have four in mine, it'll be five once we get our singer. :D

Yeah, he's awesome… real good singer :thumbsup:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

Oh, that 's cool.

Ahhh! I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.

I don't either. I switched schools and it's hell and I've been depressed for five months already and feel sick all the time and I have no friends and have had to see a therapist about the depression/extreme hate of school.

I detest school. :(

I don't either. I switched schools and it's hell and I've been depressed for five months already and feel sick all the time and I have no friends and have had to see a therapist about the depression/extreme hate of school.

I detest school. :(

Holy crap. That sucks. And I thought it was bad that I had to go back after Winter Break... I hope it gets better.

Holy crap. That sucks. And I thought it was bad that I had to go back after Winter Break... I hope it gets better.

Nah, going back from winter break is bad! :lol: I know cos everyone is groaning about it… I was too but I went back Thursday :lol:

Thanks… I hope it does too. I switched some classes so maybe I'll make some friends in my new ones… I've already talked to somebody about my band and stuff recently…

Nah, going back from winter break is bad! :lol: I know cos everyone is groaning about it… I was too but I went back Thursday :lol:

Thanks… I hope it does too. I switched some classes so maybe I'll make some friends in my new ones… I've already talked to somebody about my band and stuff recently…

You went back Thursday? You guys probably got out a week earlier than us then.

Well, that's good.

Okay Richard, I'll hit you now, so be warned:

Pg. 11

"T' maister's dahn i' t'fowld. Goa rahnd by th' end ut' laith"...(I can actually understand the rest of the sentence!)

....."and shoo'll nut oppen't an ye mak yer flaysome dins till neeght."

"Nor-ne me! Aw'll hae noa hend wi't"

Pg.17

..."when all on 'em's goan aght! Bud yah're a nowt...."

That'll do for now thanks. Cheers!!!

Wow Deirdre i can hardly understand any of that!!! Thats some crazy text!

Noora, i have a very very important exam on thurs morning, it last three hours. I have french coursework due in on weds and i know i dont have time to get it to the best standard. i went back to school today thinking it was week A of the timetable and i only had one lesson and four frees. turned out it was week B of the timetable meaning i had 5 lessons so i didnt get any work done :(

I just wanna leave school now and go to uni, im totally ready to move on!

Wow Deirdre i can hardly understand any of that!!! Thats some crazy text!

Noora, i have a very very important exam on thurs morning, it last three hours. I have french coursework due in on weds and i know i dont have time to get it to the best standard. i went back to school today thinking it was week A of the timetable and i only had one lesson and four frees. turned out it was week B of the timetable meaning i had 5 lessons so i didnt get any work done :(

I just wanna leave school now and go to uni, im totally ready to move on!

I know, it's from Wuthering Heights and I need Richard and his superpowers to translate it for me!!

Good luck in your exam Hetty :)