ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Richard, sorry to have disappeared on you like that. My internet connection is messed up right noe because a new company bought on old our old one old.

Anyway, I'm here for about 10 minutes.

Edited:No one seems to be here so I'm gonna go.

Edited by lzfan715

I'll probably be here for ten minutes.

The rest of this week is gonna be crazy.

I have guitar lessons tomorrow, and I'm getting contacts tomorrow. Then, later this week I have to take my test for getting my permit and I have to study for that. And I have to bring up my C in Bio.... This sucks.

Funny thing is that Vannis and I were neck and neck with posts for some time...keeping pretty steady. Then all of a sudden WHOOOOSSHHH...she shot off in front. :lol: At this moment in time she has 1,380 more post than me!!! Insane. Well done Vannis. Let me catch up again. :lol:

Haha that is insane. :lol:

Aww thanks for the pics, they made me smile =)

Yes it is good. It is good to smile these days. So I thought I would post something to make all the ladies smile:

cat_cute.jpg

44334153_3e9114058d.jpg

so-cute-itll-make-your-head-explode.jpg

I figured I would post them here because 90% of this fan club is made up of fabulous young women that need to have a good smile. :lol:

Hope you like them. :D

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice last night and......WOW. I fell in love with Mr. Darcy straight away. He was just incredible! How on earth has one character made nearly all the women in the world fall in love with him??? I'll post a picture soon.

Edited by wendigo

No no no, it's not a sad thing at all.

I'm just so focking angry right now. You know sometimes how someone yells at you for very insignificant issues. It boils my blood.

I am not even doing anything to the person right now, if you don't accept me for what I do, this was over going on the computer, get out of the focking room.

I know what I'm doing, I can control myself. Every teenager gets treated like a baby, but they don't want to :lol:

I still get told to eat my vegetables :lol:, it's really annoying.

And I could be going out of the house, doing drugs. But, I'm pretty responsible for myself. I am doing well in school and I do extra chores around the house, things I'm not even told to do. I don't get involved in whats the worst that could happen. And yet I always get treated as if I'm an idiot who doesn't know what she's doing.

So, it's petty and gets on my nerves, but don't worry, I'll be going to college soon. So, I hope it'll lighten up

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin