ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I just got contacts. Took me forever to ONE in. I still need to get the other one in, and it's pissing me off so much. Sorry for the random story. :lol: :lol:

Nah, it's alright. I was being random too. Anyways, you get used to contact lenses, trust me. I had no problems after the first week, give it time

I think you have some strong similarities...no kidding. You are beautiful too Rabia. :thumbsup: I will work on getting a picture of myself in the Picture thread like you said.

Oh why thank you very much :D That was so sweet. I look forward to the picture.

Nah, it's alright. I was being random too. Anyways, you get used to contact lenses, trust me. I had no problems after the first week, give it time

I hope so. I tried getting this second one in for like 20 mins. I'll probably end up doing it right before I go to bed, then I'll have to take it out. :lol:

You should like them. They are taken at one of my favourite places literally five to ten minutes drive away from our house. We visit there a lot...it is a great place to walk and relax.

Anyway....I give you...me:

RIMG0290.jpg

RIMG0296.jpg

I hope you like them. :D:kiss:

I will post them in the picture thread in a mo...but I thought I'd put them here first.

Richard, that is so pretty. I wish I could actually see it.

You look photogenic (sp?) too. I like the pictures.

Thank you Alicia. It is an amazing place. I often go with my brother and sit in the woods and play harmonica. It is such a surreal place...a haven.

And Rabia...I saw your comment in the Picture thread. Thank you for your use of the :o smilie. :lol: I will reply to that post later.