ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Yeah, ours too, NYC especially

NYC always gets trashed because it is a pit for all sorts of gangs, always has been. I know so much about it in that retrospective.

You know the movie, Gangs of New York

Shame about it :angry:

I'm going to sound weird, but that's another intriguing part about it. I could walk to where historical Irish immigrants and black men riots happened.

Wow, that was random

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

There are unfortunately areas in the woods that are full of cans and bottles and bonfire remains. It is so upsetting when you see that. I might post some more pictures of this place later though...please remind me if I forget. I would love to share them with you. These pics were obviously taken in autumn...definitely the best time of year to go because of the beautiful oranges and yellows.

Anyway...I must leave you all now. I am tired. It is now 2:30am...time flies eh?

Goodnight.

Love Rik. :kiss:

Good Morning. I feel so unwell. I hate not being able to sleep well. It just ruins my day. And then my mum comes in and wakes me up just before 8am....I had about five hours sleep or less. And this is a regular occurance unfortunately.

Anyway...I figure no-one is here. But I shall wave anyway. :wave:

Hello people!

Richard, I love your pics. That place looks so peaceful. All we have around here are bogs :lol: I live right beside one, actually! And I like that wooly hat you were wearing!

I had a scare yesterday morning...I thought I had appendicitis. I was woken up my a sharp pain in my lower right side and it was there all day. I felt a bit sick and I was actually terrified that I'd die or something. But it's gone now and I know the reason for it. Thankfully!

Oh, I got my flute exam results too. 126 out of 150, a merit! Somehow I get the same results year in year out :lol:

Rabia, I hope things get better for you. :)

Thank you Deirdre,

things have gotten better for me, much better.

And Kevin and I have decided to stay just friends, because he has too much going on in his life. It's too busy for a relationship right now.

And note, I said "right now" :shifty:

That's good, I'm glad to hear it.

Ah, you shifty thing :lol:

You should like them. They are taken at one of my favourite places literally five to ten minutes drive away from our house. We visit there a lot...it is a great place to walk and relax.

Anyway....I give you...me:

RIMG0290.jpg

RIMG0296.jpg

I hope you like them. :D:kiss:

I will post them in the picture thread in a mo...but I thought I'd put them here first.

LOVE THE HAT!!!