ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I HATE FLOOD CONTROL!

No, I'm not one of those people. I take them out. I can't stand when people do that. In my algebra class there is a kid who turns his ipod up really loud. I sit about 4 feet from him and can hear it. Not enough to understand it but enough to know the musiic is that scream-o crap.

Yeah...I used to hate that. We weren't allowed anything like that actually in lesson though. But there are some people that listen to it really loud.

Do you get gangs of teenagers over there that listen to music through their phones from the speakers? They walk around and have it coming out and polluting the air with their crappy dance and RnB tunes. Damn them. It's like a bloody epidemic over here. :angry:

Yes I hate that. Why most they do that? It does there music no justice. I can't tell a lie, I have some music recorded on my phone in case something should happen and I have no other music and I go through withdrawl.

They also turn the stereos up really loud in the car so that it literally bounces. Wait till I get a car, they'll all hear what real music should sound like.

I have loads of Zeppelin on my phone, but yes as a back up....and I do put it on when I am in the shower. :lol: I leave my phone on the self just outside the shower and I wash to the sweet sounds of Zeppelin. "When the Levee Breaks" and "The Ocean" are really appropriate in that situation. :lol:

Yeah, when I get a car it will blast out. But not that stupid repetative thumping that you hear all the time.

It's oaky Richard. You need sleep.

Rabia, some people are over in The Janis Joplin (Given to the board in honour of her birthday by me! :lol: )

Come visit, on the grounds that you like her.

Way to give a guilt trip Rabia. Just kidding of course. :lol:

Edited by lzfan715

Hello there,

I'm sorry you have to leave

:(

I thought you would be overjoyed, that you wouldn't feel tired enough to go to sleep :D

I'll be going in a minute. I would stay up longer but I have to be self-disciplined. Intend to be in bed for about 2 o'clock....that's 2 o'clock by my watch by the way. :lol:

Why not my watch?

Rabia, how are you?

You are not getting many jokes tonight are you Alicia. :lol: If I was gunna stick around till 2 o'clock by "your" watch then i would be here for hours. :lol:

it is actually past 2 now...I am gunna go. But I need to settle something over in the caption thread first.

Night night. :wave:

Rik.