ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Good sig bro. Keep the faith!! :thumbsup:

Things are good mate. However, you have caught me at a bad time. It is literally 3:30am here and I must bed down now and try and sleep. I have insomnia, so that's why I'm on here but I feel a tad sleepy now. haha! Right, I will catch up later though Zack boy!!! Ciao!!

:wave: :wave:

And I don't know why I put noora as my nick name but it's ok I guess. =D But I have a question. Where the hell can I find the signature thing? I can't find it so I can't add "Member of ReR Caption Fan Club" in there :(

Edit: oh yeah, I got it :lol:

Good to see you here sister-sus....I mean Noora. Yeah it does look wierd, it takes some getting used to but at least we are all gradually arriving and saying hi!! :yay: Good to see you here and I am glad you have edited your sig!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm no longer sister-susie :lol:

:yay: What a nice smiley, I miss the drooling smiley though.. :blink:

:unsure: I didn't notice that you changed your username, Noora! :ph34r::wacko:

I know, it looks kinda wierd. I have to keep telling myself that I ain't looking for a post from sister-susie!! :lol: Oh and by the way, Eline I've added you as a friend because you are, you're in the ReR fanclub after all! :kiss:

I think that's were I got the mail from, but I can't open it at this moment.. :angry:

I added you too :)

:yay: :yay: :yay: : :thanku: Awesome. I am starting to get used to this forum now. It was a shock at first yesterday but I am getting into the swing of it. Noticing little things that wern't on the old forum. There are definitely some improvements.

I had 494 posts :( almost 500..

The biggest problem I have with this forum is that I can't see the posts from other people when I'm typing a reply. I really hate that, because I'm not fast with making English posts.. But it doesn't matter :)

I'm leaving, I have to make a lot of French homework, and a letter in French.. and I hate that language :mellow:

Bye :wave:

Archived