ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Oh, I admit it....I am in a horrible mood right now....severely depressed. My dad's depression was terrible today, absolutely terrible and it made me ten times worse. He is so frail when he is depressed. :( :( :(

Anyway, enough of that. I have been watching bits of Ace Ventura to try and cheer myself up. :lol:

Good stuff.

First of all is your father alright?

Nah nah nah, it's just shallow people. It seems as if something always pisses me off :lol:

Of course you have those asses that judge someone by their body type. I just, I am so sick of it. I really don't care about what "society" or "the media" coerces down my throat. "Oh, all you skinny girls bring a negative image, blah blah blah" or "All the guys ever want are the skinny girls, so stop being a man-stealer" WTF!

Alicia is right, kids are so damn mean to each other. The teenage years aren't pleasant. But then again, I always hate the idea of the correct body image, the correct body image. I am so annoyed by it

But you know what automatically cheers me up. There are so at least guys [and girls, if it sounds appropriate] like you, Rich. Yep, and Kevin. Yep, Kevin is great :D

So, now I am coping with it.

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

This is the way the world works unfortunately Rabia...the media just rams all of that stuff down people's throats. You know, that they need to have a body a certain way in order to get the slightest bit of attention. It is such a shame, and that's why so many people are killing themselves on diets etc. Its stupid.

My dad is very unwell...that's all I can really say. There is no other way to describe how he is.

Has anyone else other than me become totally bored with this forum? This new one sucks. I've just realized how much I hate it. Look at the News section. It sucks. I want the old forum back... <_< <_< <_<

Sorry for the bitching, I'm just pissed off right now. :D :D

Yeah I miss the old forum too. :(

Don't worry about having a rant Rabia. And I don't care about girls at the moment either...had my heart broken enough times with crazy ass girls either going mental on me or running off with some arsehole and then crawling back to me regretting ever leaving me. So I can't be bothered either. :lol:

Just so you say

a lot of people tell me that,

"I'd rather have a girl with a bit of meat on her bones"

And that's the reason why I am focusing on making myself happy, and only myself. [and needy people as well, always]

But other than that, yeah I can see why you're so sick of the whole relationship wheel <_<

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin