ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I am indeed. How are you this Saturday Vannis? Has much happened so far or has it been a pretty standard day?

I am okay… nothing much is going on though I do have an audition for an orchestra in about 2 hrs… I hate auditions… they're so stressful… oh and tonight I'm seeing JOSHUA BELL!

I've also been having good luck with a certain boy at school :whistling:

How are you?

Hey Vannis and Richard!

How are you

I'm good… how about you Noora?

I am okay… nothing much is going on though I do have an audition for an orchestra in about 2 hrs… I hate auditions… they're so stressful… oh and tonight I'm seeing JOSHUA BELL!

haha! Good luck with a certain boy....oh dear I sense some boy talk coming on. :lol: I don't mind. haha.

Glad good things are taking place Vannis. :thumbsup:

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, HE SOUNDS DREAMY!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

:P

Awww, I hate it when it is boring. :lol: I guess I have my brother all of the time to hang out with though.

I hate flood control....just imagine how many posts we would all have if it wasn't for flood control. :lol:

Yea I have my sis but she's now in Raahe with her boy. <_< So I'm bored.

I hate it too! I'd have like 2,000,000 posts :lol:

I am okay… nothing much is going on though I do have an audition for an orchestra in about 2 hrs… I hate auditions… they're so stressful… oh and tonight I'm seeing JOSHUA BELL!

How are you?

I'm good… how about you Noora?

Ohhh, who is this mysterious boy? ;) I'm pretty good, just bored

Haha, thanks, and I won't say anything other than that he's gorgeous and he walked home with me a couple days ago :D

That's nice.. :D How old is he

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, HE SOUNDS DREAMY!!!! :wub:

VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!! VANNIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

:P

:rolleyes: NOt exactly…

Yea I have my sis but she's now in Raahe with her boy. <_< So I'm bored.

I hate it too! I'd have like 2,000,000 posts :lol:

Ohhh, who is this mysterious boy? ;) I'm pretty good, just bored

That's nice.. :D How old is he

20000000 posts? Oy… :wacko::lol: I probably would too…

I dunno… he's probably thirteen or fourteen… :lol: Anyway, he's the one who reminds me of Jimmy… dunno if I've talked about him before… but he's got shoulder length dark brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, is a bit taller than me…

:rolleyes: NOt exactly…

20000000 posts? Oy… :wacko::lol: I probably would too…

I dunno… he's probably thirteen or fourteen… :lol: Anyway, he's the one who reminds me of Jimmy… dunno if I've talked about him before… but he's got shoulder length dark brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, is a bit taller than me…

Ohhhh he sounds gorgeous! :blink: You lucky girl

Hey guys. I've popped on. Man, the weather is ATROCIOUS!!!!!! And it's gonna be like this for the next week! The river in Ennis might flood, and then school might be cancelled! :lol: Nah, I don't think so. I've probably jinxed it now.

Well, seen as I am the one in England I shall tell you what the weather actually does. It did snow this year, but by that I meant there was snow in the air that failed to settle...just like the year before, and the year before that...and so on.

I remember when I was young having snow well over a foot deep in this country. That is how it used to be. But we haven't had snow (that you could sledge in) for years and years. I feel so sorry for kids these days that they cannot experience that. Also that my kids might not experience that. Shame really.

Archived