ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I have no school :yay:

But I have to study BOO

Vannis, I did read Animal Farm once :D

Great book, but I didn't finish it because of something called school :angry:

I cannot get past level 7, ARGH

Yep, it is a very good book… really interesting the way the author worked the Russian Revolution into a farm…

Which level is 7?

You mean the level with the shark teeth at the bottom

I HATE THAT ONE

I took me 20 tries to get it

Vannis- Who's Jonah?

:lol: Yeah that level is really hard…

Jonah… the Jimmy look alike at my school… found out his name recently… you know, the one who walks the same way home as me… well we walked home together a couple times last week… and the second time he was flirting with me :wub::D

That is great news Alicia. I should buy tickets to see him really but I have no money. :lol:

Something has come to my attention:

SherlockSmall.gif

Using my powers of deduction and reasoning dear Watson, I have deduced that not many people are visiting here anymore. Has passion and love for this place dwindled somewhat?

I've been on here quite often, and no one will talk to me. As soon as I come here everyone leaves. Maybe I smell funny or no one likes me.

Edited: My mum is taking me to the concert and she is upset at the idea of going early to hang out at the back door before and after the concert. She said I was her little groupie. She didn't like the idea of being a Robert groupie. Really I'm okay with the idea.

Archived