ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

It's funny, I am trapped in my own house

:lol:

You see, there are these guys remodeling our living room. The floors are becoming redone. So, they installed a polyurethane sealing on the wooden floors. No one is allowed to even poke the layer. The living room is the main focal point in my house, if you can't get past the living room, you cannot get out to anywhere in the world.

So, for about 4 hours, I can only be in one place and you have guessed it :D

The great thing is that you can go to france and live in a castle for a couple of weeks and its so cheap! My family did that when i was a child for our holiday. It had proper turrets and everything! Though I guess it takes us like 30 mins to get to france but would take you a long time flying!

Rabia when you finally see outside you will appreciate it all the more! And I soooo cant wait til summer, I'm sick of the cold!

:hysterical: Glad you have some minions to look after.

I am gunna alter my sig to say something really cool...I have decided.

By the way Brad, cool tunes mate. I am in the process of finally getting my band on myspace. There was a huge hick-up in our band recently and we had to kick the bass player out, so it is now just me and my brother. But during the three years we were a three piece we recorded a three track single as well as a full 12 track album. Some of those songs will be up on myspace soon. I will post the link as soon as we are up and running. We are changing our band name though because the bass player has gone. We are moving on from that.

Some of the people on here have already heard one of our tracks. The album was done way back in 2005....when I was 18 and my brother was 15. I'll let you all know when the site is up and running. Thanks.

Brad, I do love the songs. Great songs, better than a lot of shit my peers listen to :angry: You're bringing it back. I have hope for the future!

And Richard, tsk tsk tsk, Richard, :huh:

I'm expecting great things from you :D NO RUSH

Yea Brad it sounds awesome! :D You guys are talented

Thanks guys! :)

And I can't wait to hear your stuff Richard. :D

well, I know Rabia and Vannis are knocking around! Show yourselves...the Red Eye is lonely.

:(

I am not sure if other Caption fan club members are aware of this....but this thread has the most replies to it on the whole of the board. Other topics don't even come close to the attention that this thread gets. Even threads like "what are you listening to now" don't even scratch this one. Your loyality and fun on this thread often makes my day. BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL.

LET'S HAVE A GROUP CYBER HUG. :yay: :yay:

well, I know Rabia and Vannis are knocking around! Show yourselves...the Red Eye is lonely.

:(

I am not sure if other Caption fan club members are aware of this....but this thread has the most replies to it on the whole of the board. Other topics don't even come close to the attention that this thread gets. Even threads like "what are you listening to now" don't even scratch this one. Your loyality and fun on this thread often makes my day. BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL.

LET'S HAVE A GROUP CYBER HUG. :yay::yay:

It's cuz no one can ever get enough of you Richard! hugging.gif

It's cuz no one can ever get enough of you Richard! hugging.gif

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! MAN!!! That was a wonderful message Kiran. Thank you so so much. I love that smilie...just imagine me like that....with big huggy arms. :D

I'm gunna post another picture of myself in the Pictures thread at some point soon.

Can't wait to see it. Maybe we should start a hot pictures of Richard thread! :D

Hahaha! What a great idea. Well the picture I am going to post is almost two years old. I need to take a recent one really, but I can't find the camera at the moment. :lol: I will get round to it definitely. :D

You just keep cheering me up with your comments today don't you. :thanku::kiss:

Archived