ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Severe chest and back pains. All my bones and joints are absolutely killing. I am having trouble breathing and I have a horrible headache. Suprisingly I was in bed the other night at 10:50pm and last night I was in bed at a phenominal 7:30pm!!!! I am never ever in bed at those times, but I just couldn't function at all.

I'll be fine. :)

Severe chest and back pains. All my bones and joints are absolutely killing. I am having trouble breathing and I have a horrible headache. Suprisingly I was in bed the other night at 10:50pm and last night I was in bed at a phenominal 7:30pm!!!! I am never ever in bed at those times, but I just couldn't function at all.

Aww I'm sorry for you. :( I hope you're fine. :console: Wow you went to bed pretty early, eheh

I know. That isn't like me at all. I just couldn't move very well, felt like my body was falling apart. When I laid down I was asleep in no time. The wierd thing was that I woke up at midnight and it felt like 5 o'clock in the morning. :lol: I don't feel much better right now though unfortunately.

How are you anyway?

Finnish pronounciation does rock indeed. It is funnier to hear it though. :lol:

I am going to hang out with a few friends tommorrow hopefully, if I feel well enough that is. Then on Sunday I will probably just chill out. I haven't really decided yet really. I should be seeing this really really nice girl tommorrow though. She is a great friend, I think she likes me so who knows we may have a relationship in the future. But I don't want one now...I'm kinda still recovering from the last one. :lol: But this girl is a great laugh. :D

Hey Vannis!! :wave:

Um……… hi :wave:

Hey Vannis, how are you?

Finnish pronounciation does rock indeed. It is funnier to hear it though. :lol:

I am going to hang out with a few friends tommorrow hopefully, if I feel well enough that is. Then on Sunday I will probably just chill out. I haven't really decided yet really. I should be seeing this really really nice girl tommorrow though. She is a great friend, I think she likes me so who knows we may have a relationship in the future. But I don't want one now...I'm kinda still recovering from the last one. :lol: But this girl is a great laugh. :D

Hey Vannis!! :wave:

Alright. That sounds nice. Wooow, what's her name? B) And I understand, you need time and you shouldn't rush into new relationship right now.

Hey… how are you?

See this post that I made earlier:

:D

Alright. That sounds nice. Wooow, what's her name? B) And I understand, you need time and you shouldn't rush into new relationship right now.

Her name is Lois. She is so cool. I think her hair is a lot like yours you know. hehe. :D We are great friends though me and her. Her brother is a complete arsehole though. He was like "I am way better at guitar than you!" So we had a rock off and I totally blew him away. He bows before me now. :lol: I was once round at there house and he kept playing on this guitar and one of his mates said "let Richard have a go". He said and I quote: "If Hendrix were in a room full of guitarists, no-one would want to let him have a go because he would put everyone to shame...that's why Richard isn't having a go." :hysterical:

I took that as an amazing compliment. :D

Hey guys!

Rich, I hope you get better :( I haven't been so hot either. My stomach's not as it used to be. Last summer I had a horrible bug that made me sick every morning and able to eat hardly anything. And since then, I can't eat very much in the mornings or I feel awful. BUt at about 10 I get really hungry and I actually begin to feel sick. So I eat something but then I feel all full and bad again. I think if I had breakfast at about 10 or 11 every morning I'd be fine, but it's just not feasible. Ah well.

How's life and such with all?

Archived