ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hey Noora :wave:

I'm pretty good… I got a hold of hte Jimmy bio from the library :D but I have a bit of homework to do <_<

How are yoU?

Wow what happened? :D

I'm pretty fine.. Just a bit stressed because of school

Wow what happened? :D

I'm pretty fine.. Just a bit stressed because of school

Aw, school stress sucks :console: What's going on? Lots of assignments/projects? Or tests?

Ha, well I put a hold on it at my library over hte internet… it was in my county's libraries, and I had it delivered to the library nearest to my house… I walked my arse off trying to get there after school so my mum wouldnt' notice any difference in the time it took me to get home… :lol: So she actually doesn't know I have it… :rolleyes:

Aw, school stress sucks :console: What's going on? Lots of assignments/projects? Or tests?

Ha, well I put a hold on it at my library over hte internet… it was in my county's libraries, and I had it delivered to the library nearest to my house… I walked my arse off trying to get there after school so my mum wouldnt' notice any difference in the time it took me to get home… :lol: So she actually doesn't know I have it… :rolleyes:

I have lots of tests coming. SHit

Hahaha alright :lol: Well good thing she doesn't know about it

Aww, tests? Ugh… I'm sure you'll do well though :thumbsup:

Yeah… I know… she would kill me… I also got the Led Zep: 1968-1980 book… :D That's got fab pics :thumbsup:

Yea I hope I'll do well.

Yay. I'm jealous because I can't find that book ANYWHERE <_<

But good for you :D

I'm gonna go to bed now, BYUE

Hi, I am here, although not for too long. Sorry for my recent absense. It seems as if I have been away for weeks on end. :lol:

Shit, I haven't been here in a long time. I guess it's 'cause I never really know what to say. Maybe I should hang around a little more often.

YES!!! YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD!! :thumbsup:

Wow, same here!

-_-

Same applies to you Minelle!! :D

Richard, I have heard of your predicament and I am truly saddened :( Poor Rich, you're too young and vigorous to go through something so horrible :console:

And thank you Rabia...I am no better by the way. I think I will be like this for some time. I probably have some kind of disease! :(

Archived