ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Oh Richard, behave yourself! :o:lol:

Sorry I couldn't help myself....but at least you found it funny! :lol:

Hell Ya.. One of my favorites. This is why you are a legend in you own time Rich. Just like Led Zeppelin and Dr. Hibbart

Awwww, am I a legend...awww that's real sweet of you. Does that make you one of my groupies? :lol: I do tend to attract all the young girls to the club don't I!!! :lol:

Richard, you have lots of groupies. :cheer:

:yay: :yay: :yay: Woo Hoo!!!

Okay Richard get ready to be PLASTER CASTED..................... :D

That has to be the best post that has ever been posted on this board and the last board combined...and I have read a hell of a lot of posts!!!! I can't stop smiling. Oh, and in reply:

I'M READY WHEN YOU'RE READY!!! :lol::wub:

Awwww, am I a legend...awww that's real sweet of you. Does that make you one of my groupies? :lol: I do tend to attract all the young girls to the club don't I!!! :lol:

Okay Richard get ready to be PLASTER CASTED..................... :D

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

OH NO! That's too funny!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical:

This is one of the best conversations, or is starting out to be one of the best conversations, I have had on here yet!!! AND I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!! :rant::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

It is a real shame but I have to leave you two lovely ladies! I am so sad now. Hopefully we will pick up with this conversation later. :lol: Bye! :wave:

Okay Richard lube up.

I need some help from the other girls. Noora, Zoso13, DBZ. Where are you?

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: I can't believe I have to go...hold on to that thought. I will be back.........and I will bring lube. :lol:

Take care ladies. LOVE YOU ALL LOADS!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Bye. :wave: Its been fun! :lol:

Okay Richard lube up.

I need some help from the other girls. Noora, Zoso13, DBZ. Where are you?

I'm right over here. And ready for our mission B)

What a shame, Rich has to go. Well, we'll accomplish our mission later :shifty:

Bye Rich! :wave:

That's ok everyone makes mistakes :lol:

That was not a mistake

Test aye? I hate tests. I have a math test tomorrow and I have a feeling that I'm going fail the course. :(

:lol:

Yep, me too. I got my Math test back today-62%. Turns out that the thing I crossed out in the last part was sorta right. :wacko: I don't know how I got an A in Math for my Junior Cert!

I'm sure you'll do fine in the test. I have my flute exam tomorrow and am soooooooo nervous.

Archived