ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

School's really boring. I have to learn a French test for tomorrow, but I'm going to do that at school because we don't have English. My English teacher is at school, but I think she refuses to teach us for some stupid reason.

Today I was at school for 8 hours.. :( I had to make a Maths test, and it was really difficult.. It took 1,5 hour.

Yes, for 8 school hours. This was from 8.05 am until 16.00 pm. It's not much later, but I have a lot to do at home with my horses and homework..

Oh well, I hope you understand my times. I don't know how to say times in English.. :ph34r:

Yuck, that sounds horrible. I hate 8 hour school days. Too tough =S

Why doesn't your English teacher want to teach you? What kind of a teacher is that?

Alicia, lucky you, I don't want to go to school at all. Although tomorrow we have a loose day, the ehmm ''senior year students'' are leaving the school and there's a parade and they are in fancy dresses and throwing candies. YAY, so no normal school tomorrow :D

Our English teacher is very strict. Someone in my class posted something about her on a site (a lie) and she was really furious. I guess the problems are because of that, because she teaches every other class she has.

That sounds fun. Is that kind of like our prom?

Well it's not like a prom. They usually are drunk and doing crazy stuff. But we have a prom soon too.. :D

And I'm sorry that I disappeared last night, I went to bed and forgot to say good bye :lol:

Rich, where are ya?

Sorry, my internet died the other day...that's why I suddenly disappeared. :lol:

Rabia, you're naughty thoughts scared off Richard. Innocent boys don't play like that.

Almost. :lol:;)

Alright, so what did I miss?? Richard came back, butr Rabia scared him away again :lol: Nah, he'll come back Rabia, he loves us too much :)

Yeah I do love you all too much. :lol:

Archived