ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I will. And I"m so mad. In some other thread someone suggested that I don't appreciete my music because of my age and that I should listen to Lez Zeppelin because I'd like them more. I live and breathe the music that I listen to. It's like a lifestyle.

:rant:

I'm good thanks. I've had a pretty good weekend. I went shopping and couldn't find any good music deals, but otherwise it was good. There was even a store that just dealt with lp's and my mom wouldn't take me. :rant:

How are you?

Whee, what did you buy? Sounds nice except for that LP store part. That sucks. I love LPs, I'd like to buy some LPs too but I'm broke right now.

I'm pretty ok, just a bit depressed due to school. It's alright but I had a nice Sunday with my boyfriend and it's sad that I won't see him in a while because we're both busy with school.

I bought a peace sign phone charm, and 4 pairs of peace sign earrings. (They're all different)

I might have my dad take me to a music store later today though because I feel a need to purchase something musicial.

Peace earrings, sounds lovely. Hey, I just realized, I DO have money. Woo hoo! My latest purchase was those two sunglasses I bought, I just love them, but I think I have to give the other pair to m boyfriend because they look so much better on him than they do on me and he just loves the glasses.

Alright, what do you have in mind? I mean what are you going to buy if you go to the shop :D

Archived