ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Bonjour Hetty! Mais je vais maintenant. Au revoir!

Es tut mir leid Noora, aber ich muss gehen. Tschuss!

Auf Wiedersehen Deirdre!

Hetty, I'm pretty good thanks. :) That sounds so nice, what instrument do you play?

Ooops dont know why i called you wendigo lol bye deirdre! Noora, i was a guitarist, thats the instrument i chose, but my brother needed a bassist in his band so the first time i played bass was at my first band practise. its not as pretty sounding as guitar but i really enjoy it as you can just play about on it and its not too noticeable if you make mistakes. plus it means im not in the limelight as im quite shy about performing. id really love to sing but im just way too shy to do that right now!

Ooops dont know why i called you wendigo lol bye deirdre! Noora, i was a guitarist, thats the instrument i chose, but my brother needed a bassist in his band so the first time i played bass was at my first band practise. its not as pretty sounding as guitar but i really enjoy it as you can just play about on it and its not too noticeable if you make mistakes. plus it means im not in the limelight as im quite shy about performing. id really love to sing but im just way too shy to do that right now!

That's cool! I don't know how to play any instrument, I can only sing and I like singing. :D

I think it's cool that you're in the same band with you brother.

My brother, stepbrother and boyfriend sometimes perform together in their school(they're in the same school) and I think it's pretty weird. :blink::lol: I don't kno why, it just is.

How are things going with your boyfriend? Hmm well our band is quite strange, we've all know each other since we were about 3, its me and my brother who is four years younger than me, then his best friend and his older brother who is the same age as me! so we're two pairs of siblings and the same age. works really well though and the younger boys are amazing for their age they both play guitar. and the drummer is probably the best i know. but im not really up to their standard :(

How are things going with your boyfriend? Hmm well our band is quite strange, we've all know each other since we were about 3, its me and my brother who is four years younger than me, then his best friend and his older brother who is the same age as me! so we're two pairs of siblings and the same age. works really well though and the younger boys are amazing for their age they both play guitar. and the drummer is probably the best i know. but im not really up to their standard :(

Things are great, thanks for asking. How about you? :)

That's really great, I think you're band is cool! And you shouldn't think like that, you're probably just as talented as they are

Cool i'm glad to hear things are good! Is he very attractive B) ? Yeah things are good between us i think, we had a little argument today about christmas :mellow: but it wasnt serious and i think that arguing keeps things more interesting as i get bored quite easily!

Cool i'm glad to hear things are good! Is he very attractive B) ? Yeah things are good between us i think, we had a little argument today about christmas :mellow: but it wasnt serious and i think that arguing keeps things more interesting as i get bored quite easily!

Yes, he's very attractive :wub:

Alrighty, yes, relationships without little fight are bit boring. I get bored quite easily too. :lol:

I think my boyfriend is the most beautiful person i've ever seen, yes even more than jimmy page or robert plant! but i guess i'm biased! where are you getting all these faces from, the only ones i can find are the ones to the left of the text entry box!

Hello :wave:

That's really sweet, Hetty.

I've never had a boyfriend.. doesn't matter, I'm only 13 :D .

And you can use more emoticons if you click on 'show all' above the emoticons..

edit: 50 posts! :)

Hi Eline, how are you? Im soooo stupid i knew how to do that as i've done it before to get various emotions like a wave and stuff. Deary me dont know whats wrong with me! :rolleyes:

Ooh, of course!

I didn't do much today. I've done things with my horse and I've been to the library.. where they, of course, didn't have interesting books <_< .

What did you do today? :)

Not much, school, had nearly a full day of lessons today so wasnt much fun! then came home and had band practise!

Can you just take pictures of like the night time sky?

Hello.

Yeah, I wish

Then the problem would have been done ages ago

Hey, but despite all the blah blah blah ranting, my photo problems have been all alleviated and solved.

:notworthy:^_^

But there's still a lot of this

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Rich, I am going a little New York on you

Where you at?

Oh yeah, New Yorker lingo, solve this one out

leaving_brooklyn.jpg

Archived