ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

THERE WAS JUST A FREAKIN' EARTHQUAKE!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! MY LEGS ARE JELLY NOW!!!

An earthquake in England? I thought that was reserved for us folks in California.

How big was it?

Sorry it freaked you out, we kinda learn to live with the little ones. I lived a mile from the epicenter of the big Northridge quake when it happened and that was some scary shit. Sounded like a feright train was coming through the bedroom. No power or water for a week after that. Thanks goodness we only had cosmetic damage to walls and ceilings and nothing too bad structurally.

Heard about the earthquake this morning, was felt throughout England, Scotland and Wales.

Hey guys. I'm not very happy, 2 of my fav CDs have disappeared and am freaking out. However, Torchwood is on tonight. Mmmmmmmmmmm Ianto Jones :lol:

:lol:

How's school going? I have a lot of homework.. but I am to lazy to make it..

My mother and my brother are watching 'Hannibal Rising' right now. I try to watch it, but I don't really want to watch it because I don't like that kind of films..

An earthquake in England? I thought that was reserved for us folks in California.

How big was it?

Sorry it freaked you out, we kinda learn to live with the little ones. I lived a mile from the epicenter of the big Northridge quake when it happened and that was some scary shit. Sounded like a feright train was coming through the bedroom. No power or water for a week after that. Thanks goodness we only had cosmetic damage to walls and ceilings and nothing too bad structurally.

Richard,

Just read on BBC news it was a 5.1, that's enough to get your blood pumping :blink:

Thing is, I didn't expect it. If I lived in California I would expect a quake any minute. That the other night was my first experience. It was scary. I could bearly walk afterwards because my legs were like jelly. :lol: But it was pretty exhilerating.

And yeah, 5.1...and in surround sound too. :lol: :lol:

Archived