ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

You inspired me, mister Richard!!!! All the time, ALL THE TIME I HAVE BEEN GETTING IT FROM THE WRONG END! I SHALL RAISE AN ARMY OF CHAOS MINIONS AND BECAME THE DARK LORD OF CHAOS ITSELF!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Edited: Even Dark Lords make typos.

You are scary :(

So he is in the club now? And you're a vampire?! NOW I'm scared. :(

:boohoo:

You are scary :(

So he is in the club now? And you're a vampire?! NOW I'm scared. :(

:boohoo:

Actually that chaos thing never worked due to my absentmindness :boohoo:

So now I'm only a homeless vampire :'( (well I have a place to live but no castle :boohoo: and that counts as homeless for vampires)

Um, this may sound stupid, or this conversation may have already been had. Has the actual Caption Thread been moved or deleted or something, because I can't find it. It's been missing for a few days, I don't know if its just my computers but I've even tried the search box for it and haven't had any luck. Any light anyone?

Pulled by the mods for offensive content, they say. It's somewhere on previous pages.

Actually that chaos thing never worked due to my absentmindness :boohoo:

So now I'm only a homeless vampire :'( (well I have a place to live but no castle :boohoo: and that counts as homeless for vampires)

Pulled by the mods for offensive content, they say. It's somewhere on previous pages.

Damn :boohoo:

I hope you find a castle. I live in a castle B) Jealous, perhaps?

You can have my castle. I don't like it. Too spooky for me

Because I'm going to live ....

UNDER THE SEA! :banana:

Thanks for the offer...but I have to have mine. The only thing I actually miss is my library, gatheret over six hundred years, dedicated to one single goal: Breaking my curse and finally putting my soul to rest, freeing myself from the mortal plane.

Thanks for the offer...but I have to have mine. The only thing I actually miss is my library, gatheret over six hundred years, dedicated to one single goal: Breaking my curse and finally putting my soul to rest, freeing myself from the mortal plane.

Aww, why don't you buy the castle back? :(

I'm sorry I have to go now

Um, this may sound stupid, or this conversation may have already been had. Has the actual Caption Thread been moved or deleted or something, because I can't find it. It's been missing for a few days, I don't know if its just my computers but I've even tried the search box for it and haven't had any luck. Any light anyone?

Yeah, its been pulled for offensive material. This whole place has gone totally downhill. :(

Eh, castle kinda...costs a lot and I'm a poor vampire. I have to rent my soulless minions to act in cheap horror movies to pay a rent!

Alright. You have minions? That's cool. Can I be your minion too?