ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Aww Richard, try to be positive. I've had some awful times, but you just have to get through it. Go whack your bro's drums, that'll help :lol:

Hello Cien Noir, so we have a Czech vampire on the forum eh? I love vamps, they drain the blood from me...literally ;)

Haha, thanks.

Actually I'm working on how to become an ordinary mortal, you know, that vampire thing gets boring after a few centuries actually.

And as I never forget to remark, hunger always wins over lust, sadly.

Oh by the way, CT is back, there's just lots of talk and almost no captions in it, let's work on that, people!

Edited by Chien Noir

Rich is a gangster. B)

A gangster from Yorkshire, and an outdated vampire fighting over these ladies. :hysterical: :hysterical: Here's a tip: You can't impress them if you're showing off. :P I think Rich and Chien should kiss and make up. :lol:

As for the forum administrators. They do their business like politicians - Almost criminal. I got banned for nothing. ;)

Edited by Bonham

A gangster from Yorkshire, and an outdated vampire fighting over these ladies. :hysterical: :hysterical: Here's a tip: You can't impress them if you're showing off. :P I think Rich and Chien should kiss and make up. :lol:

As for the forum administrators. They do their business like politicians - Almost criminal. I got banned for nothing. ;)

Are..you...suggesting...I'm...hitting....on...Rabia?

How does that work, Bonham? If you get banned, how do you get back?

I don't know about all you guys but the current thread-pulling makes this place feel as though you're walking on eggshells. I mentioned in another post earlier today, that despite reading the forum gudelines, I am none the wiser as to exactly what it is that has caused certain threads to be deleted. So I just blunder around as amiably as possible, hoping that I don't offend anyone by mistake ...

Sorry if I offended anyone ...

How does that work, Bonham? If you get banned, how do you get back?

I don't know about all you guys but the current thread-pulling makes this place feel as though you're walking on eggshells. I mentioned in another post earlier today, that despite reading the forum gudelines, I am none the wiser as to exactly what it is that has caused certain threads to be deleted. So I just blunder around as amiably as possible, hoping that I don't offend anyone by mistake ...

Sorry if I offended anyone ...

I was banned, and I never got an explanation - not one email. I had to gather the help of others on here by using MSN, and they petitioned for me. I owe most of the help to Legacy01, though.

And I don't care about what I say here, if they want to ban me again, then they can do it. But they'll never get rid of me! :D

And Chien, no I don't. I was talking more specifically Rich. I noticed in one of the pages of this thread, he ignored one girl just to show off fighting with you. It's like watching lions fight, or more appropriately, two peacocks fluffing their tailfeathers. :P I felt rather sorry for her.

Edited by Bonham

I owe most of the help to Legacy01, though.

I was wondering about Legacy (there are so many of his amazing sigs around, it's impossible to forget him!) - I haven't seen him around for ages. I just tried to PM him to say hi, but got a message that says he has messaging disabled :(

If you "speak" to him, tell him I said hi, will ya?

Thanks!

I was wondering about Legacy (there are so many of his amazing sigs around, it's impossible to forget him!) - I haven't seen him around for ages. I just tried to PM him to say hi, but got a message that says he has messaging disabled :(

If you "speak" to him, tell him I said hi, will ya?

Thanks!

He still logs on MSN from time to time, if you want his MSN I can give you it to add. But I will say hi for you, anyway. :D

Actually, that image is one peacock duplicated.

Anyway, I prefer the colour black.

I know - I searched through pages of Google images looking for a photo of two peacocks, both with their tails out (if you'll pardon the expression), and this was all I could find!

Red is my favourite colour, although black comes a close second ... and no, that is NOT a coded reference to RED eyed Richard and Chien NOIR, before anyone asks!

I think you're ALL lovely! :D

I'm a blue kinda guy myself. And I can't help but feel we're taking over this thread, and with no competition, too! That's not to say I mean to be taking it over. :lol:

I know - but there don't seem to be many people around tonight! I expect it's a bit early for a lot of our US friends to be online at the moment, for one thing. Seriously though - I hope Richard is ok. I know he's been having a tough time lately. If you're there, Rich ... :console: