ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Rich, I am going a little New York on you

Where you at?

Oh yeah, New Yorker lingo, solve this one out

leaving_brooklyn.jpg

What do you mean by going a little New York on you? I don't understand...but hey 'forget about it'! :lol: Not too hard...try and decifer some Yorkshire...I may just post some to test you out...even Yorkshire people have trouble with it. :lol:

Hey Rich, if you ever come on here, [which I hope you do] :kiss:

Then I wonder what you think of this discussion

:lol: :lol:

Hmmmmmmm. :lol: Jimmy, after Joss Stone....Don't blame him I guess. He's a wily old fox!

Don't you know about the famous 'Plaster Casters'? They were a bunch of groupies around at the time of Zeppelin and they would sleep with the rockstars and take plaster casts of their bits!! Since I mentioned the word groupies on here, Audrey said that I need to be casted in plaster...she rallied Noora to her cause and, also asked from Vannis' assistance and I believe she also mentioned a certain DBZ. :lol:

So you want to get hit with some Yorkshire gems? Ok then. Are you ready? :duel:

Sorry hunny, but this is going to be a bloodbath. Yorkshire is a tough dialect for an outsider!! Even someone that lives in the very same country!!

Your first set of words are the easy ones:

1. Intitot?

2. Giuzit

3. Summatsupeer

4. Smarrerweeim?

5. Geeazit Mister

When you decifer it you have to write it out in proper standard English. Thank you and best of luck!! :lol:

Anyone else can join in!

Sorry hunny, but this is going to be a bloodbath. Yorkshire is a tough dialect for an outsider!! Even someone that lives in the very same country!!

Your first set of words are the easy ones:

1. Intitot?

2. Giuzit

3. Summatsupeer

4. Smarrerweeim?

5. Geeazit Mister

When you decifer it you have to write it out in proper standard English. Thank you and best of luck!! :lol:

Anyone else can join in!

2.Gee, use it

5.Jeez it, Mister

Woah, Rich, I was wrong. Man I was wrong.

so wrong

that is some hard sh#t

:o :o :o :o

you weren't kidding.

2.Gee, use it

5.Jeez it, Mister

Woah, Rich, I was wrong. Man I was wrong.

so wrong

that is some hard sh#t

:o :o :o :o

you weren't kidding.

:hysterical: :hysterical: I am laughing so much now!! :hysterical:

To be honest I didn't expect you to get a single one of them. And you haven't got a single one of them. But well done for trying.

You have to break them down, even then they are still hard. Try and break the word up into usable bits. You could try again or I will tell you the answers! :lol:

Really, where did you develop your accent?

are you asking me? cos my mum is from salem, mass and its like a second home for me. my mum talks like it at home all the time…it sounds pretty damn weird in kansas! :lol: but its how i talk *shrugs* i try to not use it all the time though but its hard.

are you asking me? cos my mum is from salem, mass and its like a second home for me. my mum talks like it at home all the time…it sounds pretty damn weird in kansas! laugh.gif but its how i talk *shrugs* i try to not use it all the time though but its hard.

Man, that's tough. Hey, at least you know, it's not so bad. I bet everyone talks normally in Kansas, all boring-like. But, that's cool, I like Boston. I love it here, in eastern US.

What do you get if you cross a sperm with an egg nine months before October 1987?

random, but that's hilarious.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Anyway, you massacred me, I give up. :lol:

I can't figure it out, woah

:o

I am one silly child, but I was wroooooooooooooooooooong

Archived