ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

That is such a war-ridden region too. So saddening :(

My dad almost got blown up in Northern Ireland back in the 70s. If he did, I wouldn't be here now!! He was literally in a shop, and when he walked out of the shop and went down the road there was a huge explosion, it was the shop he had just been in. The bomb must have been inside that shop while he was in there. :o

Hello...! I havent been here in a lonnnnnnnnnnng while! Im really sorry just crazy business etc. I seem to have missed about 100 pages of this thread and if i attempt to read it all my eyes will bleed! How is everyone? Have i missed anything important or exciting? :D

HEATHER!!!! I got really scared like you had died or something. By the way, you haven't missed anything exciting...this place has just got crapper and crapper. In fact, I rarely come here anymore now....they took our caption thread on the grounds that it became too offensive??????? But they just deleted it, right out of the blue....no warnings etc. There are many of us that rarely visit now, me, Vannis, a few others. :( :( :(

But at least you are alive!! :lol:

Its totally ridiculous!

Im good thanks, bit stressed as i have my final school exams coming up in a few weeks, its so scary i only have 6 weeks left of school ever! But i'm really really excited about going to uni.

How're you?

Its totally ridiculous!

Im good thanks, bit stressed as i have my final school exams coming up in a few weeks, its so scary i only have 6 weeks left of school ever! But i'm really really excited about going to uni.

How're you?

Sorry about making you wait, I didn't see your reply.

I'd be thrilled with only that much school. Don't worry about the finals, they are never as bad as they seem.

Damn, those (insert a cuss word of your choice, I ran out of mine for today) in random facts are soooooooooo annoying

Yes they are, and I think I may have started one with Jen. Go look and see if you want to know. I"d rather not infect this thread too.

Archived