ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I have a question, if the caption thread no longer exsists, how can the fan club?

And we may be on the list of people threads getting pulled, so that means my post count will plumit. You all should be on your BEST behaviour.

Just kidding.

They say it doesn't, but with all the new people who think that they just deserve respect. Even when their posts aren't credible, it does matter to them. When I had my other account thing and I had 60 soome posts, a person's first post was calling me a NEWBIE!

Hello everyone

Yea Alicia you're right, they say post count doesn't matter but still there are some assholes who start yelling NEWBIE when there's a new person around here. Talk about a warm welcome. <_<

How are you guys?

I actually don't remember my first post where it was and what it was about.

I lurked around forums quite a while before I registered. I used to watch caption thread every day.

Now I've got something to think about and it won't go out of my head...what the hell was my first post?

Noora: I'd assume it's a she, "femme" is the French word for woman.

Haha.. Now I'm thinking about my first post.

It was on the old forum, I had been lurking the Hot pics of Jimmy thread :lol: And then I posted something about Jimmy. Wow, it was about an year ago :blink:

Noora: I'd assume it's a she, "femme" is the French word for woman.

Oh sorry, I didn't actually look at the nickname :lol: I just read her post

Yea I think most of the girls in the Hot pics of Jimmy aren't middle aged. They are pretty young. And so what if you're middle aged and dreaming of Jimmy? I mean who wouldn't? :lol:

Yea, Chien, I don't think you visit those threads that often :lol: It would be ok if you did though

Archived