ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

It is a problem when especially the girls chitchat for example here and somewhere in the ramble on section, lets say random thread or women thread or whatever and the repliex follow very quickly.

Also I had some problems with it when I wanted to edit a recently added post and insert a quote, which means I have to click reply and copypaste the quote from the targeted post.

OK I tried it, it seems to limit you to posting once every 55 seconds. How is this a problem? Am I missing something? Thanks for the replys :thanku:

I think, now I am not positive. But I think the flood control helps prevent this board from crashing, being real slow with too many users posting at once. And too it prevents people from saying ONE THING, someome replies to it, and then the starting poster goes back and changes what they said to call person who replies a liar.

Does that make sense? Some person can reply without having the post "stepped on."

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

It is a problem when especially the girls chitchat for example here and somewhere in the ramble on section, lets say random thread or women thread or whatever and the repliex follow very quickly.

So it's an attempt to limit this sort of thing? Treating a thread like a chat room will get you banned most places I've been, but they don't seem to mind it here. But other things get pulled so fast it makes your head spin. <scatches head>

Archived