Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zoso13zeppelin

ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

So as I was snooping through your conversation, I decided that you guys are funny.

:o :o :o

I think we both have such a stigma attached. After all, we're the only ones left in this barren place. The master, himself, is gone :P

Sorry.

I have been away for a few reasons. My internet has been really crap recently, but also for other more obvious reasons. :D

Sorry.

I have been away for a few reasons. My internet has been really crap recently, but also for other more obvious reasons. :D

Enquiring Minds? Are glad your back ReR.

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

:beer: Here's one on me!

Sorry.

I MISSED RICHARD!!!! :rant: I was just thinking about you the other day wondering when you'd be back. And I missed you. ARRRRRG! Anyway, last time you were gone so long it wasn't a good sign, only now you used this :D . What's the deal?

Edited: I got side tracked and this is why I even came here. ATTENTION RABIA: I need you to somehow email me or something. I have something I need to ask you about. Nothing is wrong, but I need to double check something.

Edited by lzfan715

Hello all.

Yes Rabia I did pm and you pm'd me back and I returned it.

For Hetty: J'ai bien et toi? Je n'parle pas francais bien. Is that right? I know it's French I don't know know if it's right.

Edited by lzfan715

Hello all.

Yes Rabia I did pm and you pm'd me back and I returned it.

For Hetty: J'ai bien et toi? Je n'parle pas francais bien. Is that right? I know it's French I don't know know if it's right.

Its sort of right! You'd probably say ca va bien instead, otherwise its pretty much right i think! Im good thanks!

WHAT?!

did he get banned or something?

That's a shame. He was such a nice guy. Helpful, funny.

Darn!

Oh well here's to you Chien>>

l_829ef24e70cd07ff5ab614d9530cdc43.jpg

zepbaby