ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I"m back again, is anyone here? I say we shoot for two pages for Richard to sift through. Then try for more as time goes on.

BTW, I got the reunion on CD yesterday, I'm only 1 or 2 mintues into NQ and it sounds great.

This is my third post in a row but oh well.

I decided it's time to change my avatar. I had a Zep one for a day or two when this account messed up and I had the other. Someone, may have been Richard, said I didn't look like me. So, I want to stick with Janis so I look like me. I don't know what picture to use. I have a bunch but I haven't decided. Any ideas?

Hey all, it's been a long time….

How's everybody doin'?

I saw I missed Noora's birthday- congratulations, even though I'm very late in the day for it  I hope you can understand.

I wish you all the best and a front row ticket to a Led Zeppelin 2009 tour.

Just remembered last night why my visits became so few and far apart in between….some funk got on my nerves by bashing the living crap out of Plant and oh, there's still no Caption thread.

I'm sorry if I'm all too obsessed about it's resurrection, I just that I want to get my daily fix of laughs.

The Robert bashing has died down some. I think the person has learned that we get fed up with it. Yes, we all have problems with Robert and his refusals, but we just can't stay mad at him. How do you stay mad at this?

robertplant112.jpg

Hello everyone

What, who was it? I have never been mad at Robert Plant. Of course it pissed me off a bit but I wasn't really mad at him. If he doesn't want to do it then no one should be mad at him

Greetings humans!!! It is I....RICHARD!!! Once the King of Caption but now merely the Duke of boring land, hence the reason for my royal absence. Perhaps I should visit my friends more on here and say hello more from time to time. I agree with Peep....perhaps it is time for a new caption thread. Maybe I shall approach the mods, I think enough time has passed now.

All in favour? B)

Greetings humans!!! It is I....RICHARD!!! Once the King of Caption but now merely the Duke of boring land, hence the reason for my royal absence. Perhaps I should visit my friends more on here and say hello more from time to time. I agree with Peep....perhaps it is time for a new caption thread. Maybe I shall approach the mods, I think enough time has passed now.

All in favour? B)

wow, someone actually agreed with me on this forum instead of ignoring me as usual....you do that Rich, maybe this time they'll give us some freakin' guidelines and the thread will last longer!

wow, someone actually agreed with me on this forum instead of ignoring me as usual....you do that Rich, maybe this time they'll give us some freakin' guidelines and the thread will last longer!

Redeye Loves you. :kiss:

Ok, I have sent admin a message requesting a new thread. Let's see what happens.

RIK. B)

Hey Rich

:D :D :D

Today was a great day. My fav teacher, ever, for US History wanted us to dress in the 60's counterculture revolution. So I did :P

and since I was the only one, I got extra credit. I got complimented so much, but there were people who look at me in the "wow, she desperately wants attention" way. SO I smiled back at them :P :P because it makes them look stupid for being conceited :D

So, don't be a prude and be afraid to stand out like a sore thumb :P, [when it's allowed :lol:] because you'll have the best time of your life :P

Rabia...I was known as "the one that is just like Jim Carrey" at school. I stood out like a sore thumb everyday. Being funny, acting the fool. It was great. In fact, on a non-uniform day (we had to wear uniforms at school) I went with all of my clothes turned inside out.....my boxer shorts were even on the outside of my trousers!! :lol: People would point and laugh. I loved it. :lol:

Archived