ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hi! I'm great. Sorry 'bout the wait I was sending a friend the article with Robert and Alison that was posted a few days ago. It's really funny. She didn't believe me that he still wears girls jeans. They're a 33 inch waist from Lucky Brand. Lucky Brand is my favourite line, I have a purse from there and a tye dyed peasant top. It's really comfy and super soft.

Ahahahhaha wow. He does? :lol:

Yeah I like that brand too! ahahha

Hello everyone :wave:

Nobody's here.. but I just want to say something so you know I'm still alive :D I hope everyone's going well. I am, anyway. I only have about six weeks school left and then I have summer holidays! And tomorrow I'm going to see Robert Plant & Alison Krauss in the Heineken Music Hall :D I'm really excited about that! I've never been to a concert before..

And I promise, I'll really try to be here a bit more. I've had some busy weeks, and the coming weeks will probably be a bit less busy :)

Bye! :wave:

Hi Noora!

I wish they would come to Finland too, Noora, just for you :) . I had a fantastic night. It was really great! They finished around 10.45 pm I think, and I was in my bed at 1.30 am and I did go to school today, now I'm so tired! But it was certainly worth it!

He was really great. He seemed very happy, he was dancing all the time and he made some jokes. :D Oh, I wish I could go again!

There were some stupid guys behind us, but they left after 5/6 songs. Alison started singing after 3 songs and Robert disappeared, and they obviously didn't like that. They started calling people with their phones and saying stupid things. I was really glad they left :) .

I have to complain for a minture but then I'm done complaining. I was at the mall yesterday and passed by a store that sells clothes for teenage girls, you know the kind I mean. The window was done in bright clothes and it said "Summer Of Love". So I walked over. They had t-shirts hanging up, one said "Flower Child Of The 80s". For Pete's sake, can people not educate themselves. The summer of love was the 60s. Flower Children came along in the 60s. It has nothing to do with the 80s. I don't get the fasination with 80s, I think the 60s are much more interesting. Most of the stuff going on in the 80s wouldn't have happend if it weren't for the 60s.

Archived