Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zoso13zeppelin

ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

Hi Noora!

I wish they would come to Finland too, Noora, just for you :) . I had a fantastic night. It was really great! They finished around 10.45 pm I think, and I was in my bed at 1.30 am and I did go to school today, now I'm so tired! But it was certainly worth it!

Must have been awesome! How was Robert? How was he on stage? Oh man I'm so jealous but in the same time so happy for you :)

He was really great. He seemed very happy, he was dancing all the time and he made some jokes. :D Oh, I wish I could go again!

There were some stupid guys behind us, but they left after 5/6 songs. Alison started singing after 3 songs and Robert disappeared, and they obviously didn't like that. They started calling people with their phones and saying stupid things. I was really glad they left :) .

Noora, I really feel sorry for you.. :console: I really wish you could see them too!

:lol: Maybe you'll get a chance in the future.. when he is doing a tour with Zeppelin :lol::shifty:

(He really should do that!!)

Hi everyone. And Rabia I know you're around here.

It's okay, life doens't revolve around the internet. You are free to indulge in the movie of your choice. :lol:

And your welcome.

There was an earthquake in China, Robert Plant is on tour, and DBZ is celebrating a birthday.

Edited by eternal light

I have to complain for a minture but then I'm done complaining. I was at the mall yesterday and passed by a store that sells clothes for teenage girls, you know the kind I mean. The window was done in bright clothes and it said "Summer Of Love". So I walked over. They had t-shirts hanging up, one said "Flower Child Of The 80s". For Pete's sake, can people not educate themselves. The summer of love was the 60s. Flower Children came along in the 60s. It has nothing to do with the 80s. I don't get the fasination with 80s, I think the 60s are much more interesting. Most of the stuff going on in the 80s wouldn't have happend if it weren't for the 60s.

Maybe the advertising is targeted toward the buyers who were born or grew up during the 80s; they would be about 28 years old now.

Edited by eternal light

I don't know, but I didn't think it was weird.

Haha losers. Once this stupid girl came up to me and said something about hippie from the 80's. -,-

Greetings...sorry for not being around that much recently. I have been on holiday down south surfing!!!! WooHoo!! It has been great fun, even though I came home pretty ill I am a lot better now. I hope everyone else is well. :thumbsup:

Wow Richard, that sounds awesome! AVESOME :lol:

Our holiday starts in two weeks YAY :yay:

Hmmmm this thread seems to have died away! Saw robert plant last night he was amazing! Alicia you are in for such a treat!!

ooooooooh i thought alicia was seeing him later but thats cool! Im a bit behind on the times i have no time anymore so cant come on here much!

Hi everyone!

I'm really busy (again.. always busy.. stupid school) but I wanted to say hello :) I hope everyone is fine..

It's my birthday tomorrow! :D:yay:

Well, goodbye! I'll speak to you all later!! :wave:

Eline