ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I cant wait for the weekend, school leaves me feeling so tired and i have to work thursday nights and i hate it. i also have to work sundays. wish i was rich and didnt need to earn money! But i have read lots of my book today which is a good thing, haven't had the energy to get really involved in a book for aaaaages, i have only been able to read 'chick lit' because it requires no effort!

WOW! There was some pretty great conversation knocking around on here during my absense. Glad you are all enjoying yourselves on this thread. The Irish was good, I knew all of them so 'top of the morning to ya Deirdre'. :lol: I have a friend that's Irish and I always greet him with that in an Irish accent. :lol:

Hi, anyone about? Richard your holiday pics look amazing! Ive only been to Austria once and i was so tiny i dont remember it one little bit! I know what you mean about a good holiday, my family and i had that about sri lanka, we still talk about it now and it was 10 years ago! but was seriously the best holiday ever we saw and did so much. i am definitely considering leeds uni although its very far away so i'll miss my mummy and daddy :'( . my dad was like ''ooh you dont want to go to leeds its all wintery and snowy there'' :lol: can you confirm this?

The last time I saw snow was about two or three years ago...About 2cm of it fell and it didn't even last 24 hours. So no it is not snowy or wintery here. Although, if global warming goes well we could see a lot more snow, maybe an ice age. :lol: Leeds is a good place to be. But I totally understand the leaving home part. I am technically a student of Huddersfield uni, but I work from home and from a local college that has a uni tutor there. I do have to go to Huddersfield every once in a while but it beats being separated from my family.

I missed Richard tonight :(

But if Rich is reading this, I want him to know that I showed my two other friends and my creative writing teacher the Yorkshire dialect

My two friends were trying to figure out without the meaning, they got frustrated and gave up.

My creative writing teacher thought it was neat. She liked how smatter was merged. But, she thought "Give us it, Mister" sounded scary. She says it sounds like some unfortunate bloke was being mugged.

That is great Rabia. I love sharing something that is absolutely normal to me with people that find it so strange and alien half way across the world. Its good to share.

I send my love to Rich.

7805933_s.gif

And thanks again. My love back, except not in Betty Boo form! :lol:

Wow, it's still the 29th here.

I am actually very happy.

My friend and I had such an endearing talk. How her father was a raging alcoholic, but he slowly quit, and such. She says how she loves how she can be so open to me. :D

That made me very happy.

I am hoping that you're happy too, rouge wolf.

Oh yeah, we pin up girls can get very tough.

Actually, my depression has been really really bad today. But strangely enough I started to come out of it the last two hours. I failed my driving test today.

I got the grumpiest test guy ever today and I could swear that he had failed me before I even got in the car. I did a perfect drive, but he was just clutching at straws when it came to finding fault. I think if I had any other person that day I would have passed. So I was pretty peeved. The damn test cost me £50....work that out in dollars. Add to that a driving lesson before the test and payment for the car during the test....that would be £36 for those two (two £18 sessions). Now add the two together and you get £86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That comes to roughly $180. Just to get a grumpy guy that failed me. I was incensed, not to mention incredibly upset. And I have absolutely no money at all now. I am flat broke, and I am in debt. :( :(

Oh well.

AND YIKES!!! GREAT PICTURES....WHERE THE HELL IS THE DROOLING SMILIE!! :lol:

Actually, my depression has been really really bad today. But strangely enough I started to come out of it the last two hours. I failed my driving test today.

I got the grumpiest test guy ever today and I could swear that he had failed me before I even got in the car. I did a perfect drive, but he was just clutching at straws when it came to finding fault. I think if I had any other person that day I would have passed. So I was pretty peeved. The damn test cost me £50....work that out in dollars. Add to that a driving lesson before the test and payment for the car during the test....that would be £36 for those two (two £18 sessions). Now add the two together and you get £86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That comes to roughly $180. Just to get a grumpy guy that failed me. I was incensed, not to mention incredibly upset. And I have absolutely no money at all now. I am flat broke, and I am in debt. :( :(

Oh well.

AND YIKES!!! GREAT PICTURES....WHERE THE HELL IS THE DROOLING SMILIE!! :lol:

:console: :console: :console: :console:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so shocked by this news, damn it. I almost feel guilty, I don't know why. Can I honestly call him a d**ch*b*g? For god's sake, I guess he hasn't got laid in a while or something, and is taking it out on you. If you're driving great, then WTH!

Did you tell your parents? Maybe, you can show them how well you drive and they'll see how idiotic this moron is. And you can sell old crap you don't want anymore for money. I hope, or just have a lemonade stand[jk, but you can sell things]

And if it makes you feel better, I'll post more pictures.

But, trust me trust me trust me trust me, depression goes away.

I had post traumatic stress disorder as a child, my friend was actually surprised at this, because she says I'm so smiley all the time. And I feel so smiley all the time now. So don't give up hope and succumb.

Erm, Rabia, I have inherited depression. My father has had depression as part of him since he was born, he gets terrible with it. He has what is called 'clinical depression', which means he has to take medication to keep it in check. He believes I may be having similar problems. I may not need medication for a number of years, but the chances are I will at some point. It is so sad. So this is not your regular comes and goes depression that everyone gets. This is a part of my life and my existance, and it can often be crippling. That's why I make people laugh because it lifts me slightly. But I assure you, this depression will not go away, ever. It just peaks and troughs, like a rollercoaster. I can go days where I am high as a kite and happy all the time, but then I will plummet into dispair. I pray that other people such as yourself doesn't get something like this, because it is hell.

Erm, Rabia, I have inherited depression. My father has had depression as part of him since he was born, he gets terrible with it. He has what is called 'clinical depression', which means he has to take medication to keep it in check. He believes I may be having similar problems. I may not need medication for a number of years, but the chances are I will at some point. It is so sad. So this is not your regular comes and goes depression that everyone gets. This is a part of my life and my existance, and it can often be crippling. That's why I make people laugh because it lifts me slightly. But I assure you, this depression will not go away, ever. It just peaks and troughs, like a rollercoaster. I can go days where I am high as a kite and happy all the time, but then I will plummet into dispair. I pray that other people such as yourself doesn't get something like this, because it is hell.

Sorry for my ignorance, I guess I fully realize now.

Are you sure? Because, if it's inherited depression, then seriously I am so sorry. I guess I was too much in bliss.

But, if it makes you feel better, I am here for you. Just like I am here for my friend, who is also going through similar problems. :D

If I make friends with someone, I am committed to them and make sure that I provide them with nothing but a sanctuary.

Sorry for my ignorance, I guess I fully realize now.

Are you sure? Because, if it's inherited depression, then seriously I am so sorry. I guess I was too much in bliss.

But, if it makes you feel better, I am here for you. Just like I am here for my friend, who is also going through similar problems. :D

If I make friends with someone, I am committed to them and make sure that I provide them with nothing but a sanctuary.

Thanks Rabia. And I am positive. My dad has provided nothing but sympathy and support. He has grown to be a caring and loving husband and father, so I can do exactly the same while managing my demons. Thanks for the support. My family and friends are a great help to me. My brother in particular...my life wouldn't be worth living if he weren't around. :D

I don't mind you getting stuff off of your chest Rabia. But I can't stand pointless competitions about who has the worst problem, people are having those conversations all the time here. Really irritates me. In my above posts I was just saying it as it is...I'm sure I have problems worse than some of yours, but I am also sure you have problems worse than some of mine. We can't judge others and say, oh their life is easy compared to mine. :lol: There's so much of that these days.

Yeah, gimmie some pics if you like. I can't stay much longer unfortunately. Fire away.xxx

Alright, Rich, prepare

My favorites

elvgren2.jpg

elvgren5.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

gil-095.jpg

elv00365.jpg

[all done by Elvgren respectively]

I love the sense of humor each picture possesses, the humdrum troubles of everyday turned tipsy turvy, it's sort of adorable.

I don't want to share my problems, I've got 'em, you've got 'em, we all do. So, I just thought I would cheer you up just like you do to me.

WOW!!! There are some really great ones there. I mean they are all great but some of them are really outstanding. Thanks for sharing that artwork with me. :thumbsup: In the first batch of pictures you posted a while back I like the one of the lady riding the broomstick thing. On this batch of pictures I like the dog kennel one, that is really playful and funny. :thumbsup: I think the dresses look great too.

Thanks Rabia. :kiss:

Archived