ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Why thank you. And a :kiss: for you too.

Right I must away now for time is flying and I need to try to sleep. :lol: it is now 2:28am for goodness sakes and all the family are sleeping! :( Right, take care of yourself Rabia and thank you for talking for a bit.

Hope to see you around here again soon.

Love Rik.

:kiss::wave: BYE :wave:

I'm sorry about your depression thingy Richard. But it won't ruin your life, you can still be happy and I'm sure you are because you're strong and sweet person.

And Rabia, you too

I hope you both will feel better :):console:

I can't even remember when was the last time I was depressed. I'm not even sure that have I ever been depressed. Maybe couple years ago when my brother was seriously ill. :(

IT'S FRIDAY! :yay:

And I have to clean my room... <_<

Hey Noora, thanks for the comments. I sincerely hope depression does not come your way. I know I will be fine, its just really hard to cope with. Nevermind. Now clean your room young lady!!!! :lol: :lol:

Noo, I don't want to! I'll do it later :shifty:

It's not even that bad. :blink: Oh shit, yes it is. I can't find anything here. But I don't want to start yet, I just came back from school. :lol:

We have a new period again and new courses. But my new English teacher is HORRIBLE

Damn, I hate it when you get new teachers that are horrible. I hope you manage. Sorry I was away for a bit, I had to go eat some food. :lol: I will be back in a minute, I now have to tidy up the dishes and stuff. :lol: And you aren't the only one that needs to tidy their room. Mine is a mess! :lol:

Damn, I hate it when you get new teachers that are horrible. I hope you manage. Sorry I was away for a bit, I had to go eat some food. :lol: I will be back in a minute, I now have to tidy up the dishes and stuff. :lol: And you aren't the only one that needs to tidy their room. Mine is a mess! :lol:

Thanks. It's just that I love English but it doesn't motivate me if the teacher sucks and yells at every student. :( I'm so glad that there's a nice (and cute) boy sitting next to me and I get to be his pair :lol:

Alright. I haven't eaten anything yet, I'm not even hungry.

I haven't had time to tidy my room I've had so many tests, so today I have nothing special to do.

I'm not too bad thank you. Don't get me wrong it is cold here, and very windy, but I need to get off my ass and go get some fresh air. :lol: But the weather seems favourable for a walk providing I wrap up well.

I remember teachers that I had, some of them were great and I learnt loads from them. Others were absolutely terrible. I think I am a good teacher, people say I am. I taught drums for a while, and I teach some guitar. I am in university training to be a teacher, and it is going really well. :thumbsup:

Oh I think it is essential to make the class enjoy what they are learning. If they don't enjoy it then they won't learn it. Simple as that. You still need to have a balance though. I remember teachers that used to be funny all the time, or try to be funny, but they wouldn't do any teaching. I would find I would walk out of the class thinking that it was a waste of time going because we never learnt anything. However there were other teachers that were fun and could make you laugh but made sure the focus stayed on what was being taught. They were the best. I keep meaning to look up one of my old teachers that moved away to say hi because me and him got on really well. He had a similar kind of personality. If I could become just like him as far as teaching is concerned then I will be happy. :lol:

Bonjour Hetty! Ca va??

Hey Lessien! Sorry, I forget your name..... :( Where are you from??

Richard, I had no idea you had inherited depression. Bad things seem to happen to the best of people. But the fact that you're on here making us all cry with laughter shows how good you are at coping with it. Now, I have to cheer you up. I'll be back with something Irish to make you happy...

well my boyfriend came over this afternoon, we had a really good time it was so nice but he was supposed to be going to a party tonight and was going to his friends house beforehand. then his friend texted saying that he wasn't going to go to the party anymore so my boyfriend decided not to go also which meant he could probably stay at mine longer which was great. but meanwhile his mum had been ringing him trying to find out where he was (she's really strict and doesn't know about me and him). so anyway she went mental when he rang her back saying he hadnt told her he was going out straight from school and she was really really angry just totally over the top and said she banned him from going out and that he had to go home immediately. the problem is that because she doesnt know about us it makes the whole thing really complicated. anyway he had to leave really suddenly and i was just really irrationally upset, i'd been looking forward to spending the evening together and i guess i was just disappointed. its just when this has happened so many times it really wears you down. but i guess its even worse for him. and i find it hard to understand what it would be like to have parents who didnt listen to me and who actually enforced rules on me. anyway then the bus just drove straight past him so he had to get the later one which means he's now got home really late and she's probably really angry and its all just one big mess. or feels like it. especially after we'd had such a nice afternoon. sorry this probably doesnt make much sense and no i feel silly looking back about how upset i got. :(

Hey Deirdre! :wave: My name is Eline and I'm from the Netherlands :)

How are you?

Hey! Aha! I'll remember your name now, don't worry. Cool-Dutch eh??? I don't know Dutch, but I do know that English came from it. So therefore your English is excellent!

I'm great actually! How are you??

Richard, here you are! Some old eppys of a series I watch every Monday night. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XloIU2gcl

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaDYCMPX0Ek

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2LdzPAoT4M

I hope they work. If not, search "The Panel" on youtube.

Archived