ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I'm really sorry to hear that, Hetty, and I understand why you were upset. Don't feel silly, because you aren't.

Deirdre, my English isn't really good, but I've read all Harry Potter books in English and I think that helped. I really love the language :D .

I'm fine, thanks.

Hello Noora! :wave:

Thanks Noora. sorry for that post it was a bit of a rant! i guess i never imagined that when i fell in love it would be in these sort of circumstances. and thats what makes it so hard, because i love him so so so much. anyway, enough of the moaning! how are you? its the weekend now! have you tidied your room?

oh and Eline, i've read the harry potter books in french its really helped me learn the language! if there's one thing i do love its a bit of harry potter :D

I'm really sorry to hear that, Hetty, and I understand why you were upset. Don't feel silly, because you aren't.

Deirdre, my English isn't really good, but I've read all Harry Potter books in English and I think that helped. I really love the language :D .

I'm fine, thanks.

Hello Noora! :wave:

I think your English is wonderful :D THat was a good decision actually!

Guten Tag Noora!

Guten Tag Deirdre! Wie geht's?

Hey Eline. How are ya?

And hey Hetty, I'm good and you?

No I haven't, I didn't have the energy or will to do it :lol: I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Though, I must go to buy me new shoes and school books with my mom. But I have plenty of time. AND I'm going to my boyfriend's band practise, they're always hilarious :lol:

Guten Tag Deirdre! Wie geht's?

Hey Eline. How are ya?

And hey Hetty, I'm good and you?

No I haven't, I didn't have the energy or will to do it :lol: I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Though, I must go to buy me new shoes and school books with my mom. But I have plenty of time. AND I'm going to my boyfriend's band practise, they're always hilarious :lol:

I'm good now thanks, been in a scarily good mood all day and for once in my life i dont feel tired! plus my colds not as bad as i thought i was going to be! hilarious because they're really bad or hilarious because theyre just funny people :D ?! How come you need all this school stuff is it a new term or something?

I'm good now thanks, been in a scarily good mood all day and for once in my life i dont feel tired! plus my colds not as bad as i thought i was going to be! hilarious because they're really bad or hilarious because theyre just funny people :D ?! How come you need all this school stuff is it a new term or something?

That's good. :)

They're funny people, sometimes crazy. :blink: They're treating me like I'm one of the guys which is a good thing because I hate it when boys are acting weirdly..

It's a new period and I have new courses. So I need new books. I managed two days without books.

That's good. :)

They're funny people, sometimes crazy. :blink: They're treating me like I'm one of the guys which is a good thing because I hate it when boys are acting weirdly..

It's a new period and I have new courses. So I need new books. I managed two days without books.

Cool thats a good thing, my band are all boys and when im with them i revert back to being a child and we all just muck about its good fun. what do you mean by new period and courses? have you just had a holiday and now have another 'term' as we call it here? but then how come you have new courses and teachers.. sorry for being confused!

Cool thats a good thing, my band are all boys and when im with them i revert back to being a child and we all just muck about its good fun. what do you mean by new period and courses? have you just had a holiday and now have another 'term' as we call it here? but then how come you have new courses and teachers.. sorry for being confused!

Well I'm in secondary school (or high school) and we have 6 periods in a school year. And every period we have courses that we have signed up. So we can choose the courses we want to participate in and we have compulsory courses and voluntary courses. And in the end of the period we have final tests of the subject and if you pass it, it's a good thing, if you don't you have to re-participate in the course. I hope you understood what I'm trying to say :lol:

EDIT: And Eline, that's great German is cool! :D

Well I'm in secondary school (or high school) and we have 6 periods in a school year. And every period we have courses that we have signed up. So we can choose the courses we want to participate in and we have compulsory courses and voluntary courses. And in the end of the period we have final tests of the subject and if you pass it, it's a good thing, if you don't you have to re-participate in the course. I hope you understood what I'm trying to say :lol:

EDIT: And Eline, that's great German is cool! :D

oh right yeah i understand that sounds pretty cool, its quite different to how we do things here but it sounds like a good system. so what sort of exams do you do, qualification wise? i have to go and eat dinner now but i'll be back later, byeee!! :wave:

oh right yeah i understand that sounds pretty cool, its quite different to how we do things here but it sounds like a good system. so what sort of exams do you do, qualification wise? i have to go and eat dinner now but i'll be back later, byeee!! :wave:

Yes, qualification wise. This system has its pros and cons, I like the variety of different courses and subjects but I hate it because all the tests are on the same week.

Alright, talk to ya later bye

So.. Eline, you live in Netherlands right? My stepfather is half Dutch. :lol:

Alright. That's sad, Eline. How about in the summertime?

Yes, but I can say Finland is an exception, it's freezing and snowing. :blink:

I just wish you could have snow too :(

Or you might have to come to Finland :shifty::lol:

Hey Hetty, what did you have for dinner? We had potatoes and salmon, GOD I HATE POTATOES! :angry: Yuck, I almost puked. But it was about 5 hours ago.

Archived