ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Thanks Rabia and Richard. I think I'll be ok now, I was just so freaked out yesterday.

It's ok.

Rabia your boyfriend(is he your boyfriend ?) sounds so wonderful. But it's going to be difficult when he goes to college. :( I hope everything will work out.

Today we have a special ceremony at school because tomorrow's our Independence Day. My sister has a prom and she's looking pretty. But I don't like proms. Hehee. :lol:

Sorry, noora but

That guy is one messed up little f*ckeroo. I can't believe people like that even exist. If they do, they need to be wiped off the face of the Earth immediately. If there's any way in which legal force can be taken, ie a restraining order, because that is just not right.

Hi minelle

I felt so embarrassed today, because for god's sake, I had to make a damn speech. I couldn't believe it, but I choked in front of everyone. I did such a horrible job on it, I didn't memorize it because I had other things to do. And, I tried to improvise but it was just rambling on with a bunch of ah, ah, ah. It doesn't seem mortifying, but it definitely was. I hope I never have to make another oration in my life again.

I agree with Rabia, Noora whatever he did you need to do something about it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.Trust me.

But I'm a little lost here...what happened? :unsure:

Aww Rabia, that's terrible.I'm terrified of bieng infront of a large crowd. :(

Hey guys, what'sup? :wave:

Aww, what is wrong Richard? :(

I am SO freaked out right now! So scared! I was in a bus, there were lots of people. There was a drunk old man, he shouted everything about army and stuff. Then he turned around and pointed at me and yelled "Look guys! This girl is a very goodlooking lady!" And almost every guy in the bus was looking at me. So I finally got a seat and this foreigner sat next to me. He didn't speak Finnish very well and he started asking my name and phone number. And he wanted to take me out for beer. And of course I said no but he just kept asking my number. And then he asked me how old I was and I hoped that if I tell him my age he will stop, because he was at least 40. But no, he claimed that he's 17. Then I told him that I have a boyfriend and he finally stopped.

Now, I've seen this guy many times. But I got out of the bus and he did too. AND he has never got out of the bus at the same bus stop. And he started following me and I started running and ran behind this house so he couldn't see me anymore. I waited like 10 minutes until I was sure he was gone and went home. There's no one home right now, I'm alone and I locked every door and I'm so scared.

Hey Minelle! Yes, I'm going to do something about it. I haven't talked to my mom yet she wasn't at home yesterday. But today she is.

I'm pretty fine now, I saw that guy today, he was in the same bus as me but he didn't even look at me. Good thing.

And you? :)

:o ! I'm glad it's all ok now. :console:

I'm soooo happy right now because I have no exam this week. Yay :cheer:

You know what? I just realized your an Aries too! Aries rock B)

Edited to add: Hi, Richard.

Hi! :wave: Have you ladies checked out the new captions??? No-one seems to be going in there anymore or commenting that much which makes me sad. :( Interest in it seems to have died down since we moved onto this new board.

Oh no, I have forgotten. But don't worry, I will go and check them right away! :)

tut tut! :lol: No worries. I was posting quite a few captions a while back and no-one was commenting on them or even visiting so I was beginning to post them less and less as time went on, which is sad really.

I know. It's sad. I promise I will go check the thread more often. :)

Haha, Minelle, you're right! B):lol: My mom is Aries too, sometimes it's pretty .. hard to get along with her. We both have a bad temper.

Glad you went over there and visited the new captions. Expect some more in the near future...and if I have to remind you to go over there then so be it. :lol: We shall see.

Great to see you two here though.

Love to Minelle :kiss:

And love to Noora :kiss:

Aww thanks Rich :kiss:

I have to go now so talk to ya later bye! :wave:

Yes, hopefully we shall talk again soon. I know there hasn't been much said just now in conversation but I really enjoyed it all the same...just knowing that an online friend has read a message or whatever. Its weird to think you are thousands of miles away from these people but you are talking to them.

HAHA! The ironic thing is that someone like Heather (hentai) lives in the same country as me and I never get to talk to her on here because I generally come on at an insane hour of the day!! :lol: I could probably talk to her on the phone or something. :lol: hahaha!!!

Archived