ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I seriously can not imagine that, but you are right, you should definitely not be denied friendship. Everyone needs friends of both sexes, really.

Thank you. I agree, forget it, I swear to God I'll revolt if I can't be friends.

If I offend someone I'm sorry. But I don't agree with arranged marriages. Rabia, I say do what you want. If there is anything I've learned this year it's don't let other people tell you how to live. And there is no reason that you can't have a great friendship with him.

PS-Hello all.

HEY THERE

I hope you are doing well

I agree with you, I disagree with it, and I am expected to get one.

Yeah, sure my great grandparents got it

and my grandparents

and my parents

but times change.

And I live in the US.

But, holy crap, it's just the pressure from everybody.

They think I am naive and have no idea. But, I'd rather experiment with my idealistic values than to conform to what everybody else wants.

Thank you both so much.

I'm sorry I brought it up, but it haunts me so much, every day in fact. When I look at my guy friends, I have their little voices[my parents and such] repeating in my head.

Just remember I don't hate them. I'll still like them.

I'd take it to them when you know they have time to talk to you, you're more likely to make more progress. Say to them, that you'er getting older and just want to know where things stand. Tell them your side, that you prefer to not have an arranged marriage. I'd just explain how you feel, and listen to how they feel. Since your 16 they have time to think about. But since this is America when you turn 18 you no longer have to do what your parents say.

I'd take it to them when you know they have time to talk to you, you're more likely to make more progress. Say to them, that you'er getting older and just want to know where things stand. Tell them your side, that you prefer to not have an arranged marriage. I'd just explain how you feel, and listen to how they feel. Since your 16 they have time to think about. But since this is America when you turn 18 you no longer have to do what your parents say.

Thanks,

I will do that.

Rabia, your situtation is tricky. I don't agree with the arranged marriage either. But yes, you really need to talk to your parents. And it's your family, they need to listen to you. :) I hope things will work out between you and your parents then.

Ok, let me catch up now. I disappear for 24 hours and three pages suddenly appear about arranged marriages! :lol: Its good that you got your fears off your chest Rabia. That's what this thread is for!! :thumbsup:

Wow Deirdre thats pretty cool!

I know Richard it is strange! But you, Deirdre and i all live pretty close to each other, and even Noora really. its just the people all the way in America that are far away with crazy time zones! it would be even weirder if i ended up living in leeds. but i think if that was the case we would prob have to meet up despite it being a bad bad thing to meet someone you meet on the internet!

:hysterical: Yeah, meeting people on the net is a bad thing really....but I assure you I AM 20 YEARS old, and I AM NOT A WEIRD STALKER PERSON!!! :lol: Yeah, if you ended up in Leeds I'd come and have a cuppa with you, I don't know what we would talk about. We might only meet once or twice, wouldn't want to make others on here jealous now would we. :lol:

I agree. :) England would be a nice place to meet :lol:

At Richard's place :lol::hysterical:

You will have to pick a day when my family is out!! Imagine what my mother would say if half a dozen young girls suddenly showed up on my door!! My brother wouldn't mind. haha!

It's the only way Richard stays up late for us.

Ah the sacrifices I make. Its unfortunate that I have busy evenings really because I would love to come on and talk to Miss Heather, but I always seem to miss her. What time's are you usually on Hetty? I at least want to drop by and say hi.

A REDEYEDRICHARD IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! NOW SIT UP AND PAY ATTENTION!!!

THE FAN CLUB HAS BEEN GRACED WITH A NEW MEMBER....GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO GIBSON GIRL EVERYONE!!!

It's great to have you here GibsonGirl. I hope you enjoy the conversation that takes place on this thread. We all have great fun here. It's good to have you on board.

NOW EVERYONE WAVE FOR GIBSON GIRL!!!

:wave::lol: :lol: :lol::wave:

I bet she's gone red now!! haha! But she is 16 so she should settle in with all the others here!

Archived