ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Ok Rabia, if you get chance to read this here is what I say:

At least you are not in Pakistan...then there would be no way out...so count yourself lucky that way. Suffering from depression all my life I have been taught by my dad to always find the positives in negative situations...that is a positive, that you live in New York, that the statue of liberty is symbolically stood there right next to you. If you were in Pakistan you would HAVE to conform. But because you are in America there is a way out from such oppression. See that as a positive.

Our hearts are with you in this situation...dictatorships can be cruel and harsh. The only way out is unfortunately rebellion. All the best with this struggle. Try and make your parents understand that you are making your own choices, and that you can't be squeezed into the mould. Try not to let your brother see you cry, this will make him find more pleasure in squeeling on you. Be strong Rabia, be strong.

Love from the Red Eye! For he is watching you. :wave::kiss:

One more chance,

parents are not home yet

Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it. I really do

You guys are all great.

I am looking at the positives, and I see that I have a few sporadic chances to reply back.

I also see that Red eyed Richard has used a great example of symbolism, the statue of liberty, to describe how lucky I really am

My mom was yelling that maybe we should move back to Pakistan, but unusually, my friend has been in the same situation. And his dad said things like that when he found out. But, they didn't move back to Pakistan.

I love the idea, that when I'm 18, I'm free

Thanks once again. I can't say it enough.

Yeah. Troubles like this can be only temporary. Be glad that you are not in Pakistan, because if you were you would just have to bite your lip and get on with it....and I wonder how many women of your culture and background are press-ganged into such a life course. Keep the positives in mind Rabia. Fight for what you believe is best for you, just as your mother is fighting for what she believes is best for you....but who knows you better, yourself or your mother?

I think you know which way you want to head more....so head that way!! :thumbsup:

THAT GOES FOR ALL YOU LADIES OUT THERE!!!! The Red said so!!! :lol:

Hey Vannis! :wave:

Sorry that you are so restricted now Rabia. You will get through this. It will be a struggle and tears will fall...but one day:

1. You will have a successful job

2. You will have a husband of your own choosing

3. You will have beautiful children

4. You will be living your own life, the way you want to live

But to achieve all this it will take hard work, some sacrifice and a lot of patience hunny, hang in there and you will be blessed for your efforts.

By the way, I strongly suggest you delete any history that you have on this site from the memory of your computer especially if members of your family can access things easily. :thumbsup:

RER is thinking about you...as are the rest of the club. :kiss:

Yes indeed....listen to Richard...for he is old and wise...and has red eyes!

Yes, I can come out with additional 'words of wisdom' at the drop of a hat. Yup! :thumbsup:

You ain't old… :lol:

You will very rarely actually get advice from me…if you do, it's usually unintentional. :lol: People sometimes ask for advice…and when they specifically ask for it, it makes me nervous about what to say, and I can't come up with any advice. It have to coµe on its own, sort of. Do ya know what I mean?

Archived