ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

This is my 2nd year..

I have to say (we are in a zoo) that we gave ... food and more rubbish like that.. :rolleyes:

I'm here with a dictionary, translating every single word.. :lol: Only way I can finish it.. :angry:<_<:mellow:

A zoo. I had to write an essay in German, the title was "as a Finn in foreign country". My essay really sucked. I just wrote about stupid things I've done in journeys. :lol:

Yeah. I only understand English.. and we never get listening skills (is that the name? thank you :D) for English..

And Dutch of course :) we have some foreigners teaching at school, some of them are speaking really funny Dutch :lol:

I'm going to bed now, bye! :wave:

im so sad :( i cant believe the shut down the other site! i hate this one! and all our old threads aren't here. this has ruined my week!

Awww, poor Heather. I know it sucks a hell of a lot, I was pissed off so bad when I discovered it the other night. I never got to hit 2000 posts and I was literally 11 posts off!! :rant: This one is very different but I am starting to get used to it now. It has its flaws (NO DAMNED SMILIE ARMIES!!!) but it also has its good points (search function, friends lists, more detailed profiles etc). I hope this new format does not put you off. You need to keep visiting. Also keep looking at the caption thread!!! :thumbsup: Have a kiss :kiss:

Oh crap,

camera issues

I forgot my camera at school. Actually, I was going to pick it up but the teach. wasn't there after school. I couldn't miss the bus so I went, quick.

We need to shoot an event for a photojournalism assignment, I have to start over because a pillow fight with the little ones doesn't count. So, I have to start all over.

My teacher already is frustrated by me because I do everything wrong. I really don't mean to, I try to do well. Yet, she doesn't see that. I don't want her to be disappointed in me again.

Now, I have to buy my own film camera, film, flash box, lens, and carrying case. It will cost me about 650 pounds or 300 dollars.

I can't buy it tomorrow because all the stores are closed. It's Thanksgiving here in America. Now, my family is going to Montauk Point in Long Island tomorrow. Beautiful, scenic place by the coast and there's always something happening.

BUT I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!

Damn. I remember our car being broken into and my camera being stolen. It was hidden too. I was so pissed off, it was worth well over £1000. I couldn't breathe I was so angry and upset. Still makes me almost cry now. I love photography. I keep meaning to get some posted on here. I am gunna go now anyway. Take care people.

Love Richard. :kiss:

Archived