ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

That's great

I love Indian food

of course

Yes, it was very very good. I liked the style of the place too, no menu, just a buffet…doesn't tell you what the hell's in whatever you're getting, but that's a good thing if you're not allergic to anything, cos it'll make you try stuff. Anyway, they just give ya water and lassi…and chai tea afterwards…some naan, thank god for that, the food was so spicy! The lassi helped too to calm down the spiciness! :lol: But it was very good.

I've always LOVED curry though…

I'm doing well. I got tired of my hair last week, and had my mom cut it for me, and also dye it back. Its now just barely touching my shoulders.

No more drooling icon :angry: . It was a staple in the hot pic threads. B)

It certainly was a staple!

Wow, I am always so scared to do anything to my hair! I have had so many different styles, but I'm liking what I have now, even though my dad detests it. He's just gonna have to deal with it :lol:

Bye Rabia! :wave:

I'm doing fine. I just woke up, and my head hasn't even left the pillow yet :lol:

My dad made me a bed yesterday so I'm still getting used to it…I've been sleeping on a mattress for seven years!

:o !!! I just realised that the wireless network hub thing for our computers in my house flashes when someone's using the internet! :o :o :o (this is a problem because my "bedtime" is nine, and I'm often on the computer until 2!!!)

Hi Eline! :wave:

I'm doing fine. I just woke up, and my head hasn't even left the pillow yet :lol:

My dad made me a bed yesterday so I'm still getting used to it…I've been sleeping on a mattress for seven years!

:o !!! I just realised that the wireless network hub thing for our computers in my house flashes when someone's using the internet! :o :o :o (this is a problem because my "bedtime" is nine, and I'm often on the computer until 2!!!)

Hi Eline! :wave:

Haha. So you haven't had a bed? Well it's about a time. :lol:

You have a bedtime? I don't :lol: I've heard that in some towns in the US you have curfews..? Is that true? :huh:

So has your parents noticed that you're often on the computer that late?

Eline, how are you? :D

Haha. So you haven't had a bed? Well it's about a time. :lol:

You have a bedtime? I don't :lol: I've heard that in some towns in the US you have curfews..? Is that true? :huh:

So has your parents noticed that you're often on the computer that late?

Eline, how are you? :D

Nope, no bed, cos I had a loft in my old room, and a bed wouldn't fit…and then I moved and didn't have a bed, cos I didn't have one at the old place! :lol:

Yeah, I have a bedtime. It sucks. My parents never give me any breathing room, cos with that bedtime I never actually finish my homework and I have to do it the next morning in my tech class.

Yeah, some towns have curfews, but not here…

And no, my parents didn't notice I was on late, but my dad said "I noticed you're up cos I saw the data light flashing on the receiver downstairs."

Which of course made me go :o and then practically die. But I had to pull it together and calmly say "Yes." :lol:

I'm good. Yesterday I went to the cinema with a couple of friends, we had much fun :D .

I have a bedtime, too, but I never get in bed at that time. My parents don't mind. Only when I'm up after 23.00 pm, but they never notice.. or they forget it :D

My parents can hear it because of the floor in my room, it cracks when I walk through my room.

I hate bedtimes, or I hated, now I don't have any. It really sucks. DAMN, that reminds me, I haven't done my homework.. Well, I'll do it later.. :lol:

Haha, that was a close one. :lol:

God I don't want to go partied for loong time. I think I had enough. :lol:

I'm good. Yesterday I went to the cinema with a couple of friends, we had much fun :D .

I have a bedtime, too, but I never get in bed at that time. My parents don't mind. Only when I'm up after 23.00 pm, but they never notice.. or they forget it :D

My parents can hear it because of the floor in my room, it cracks when I walk through my room.

My old room's floor used to crack a lot. Now my floor is carpeted, but there's hole in the floor. :huh: It's weird, and I always step in it! :angry:

I hade bedtimes, or I hated, now I don't have any. It really sucks. DAMN, that reminds me, I haven't done my homework.. Well, I'll do it later.. :lol:

Haha, that was a close one. :lol:

God I don't want to go partied for loong time. I think I had enough. :lol:

Um, Noora, what do you mean by the last sentence?

Haha, I haven't done my homework either…the only difference is it's only 8:30 am! :lol:

Oh, I meant PARTIES, I wrote it wrong :lol:

I was in a party last Friday, everyone was drinking, except me and my friends. They were so embarrasing <_<:lol:

Yes, now it's 4.35pm but I don't have to hurry :lol:

Oh okay, I get what you mean. :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean about embarrassing friends. My bassist never fails to embarrass the rest of my band. We went to a local battle of the bands thing, and he knew someone in one of the bands, and he would not stop shouting out to that person. It was so loud, and I was sitting next to him too! Ahhhh god. That was really embarrassing.

Haha, yea, well my friends who didn't drink were funny but couple of my friends were so DRUNK. <_<

Oh god, that sounds so embarrasing. I have a friend like that too, sometimes she just can't stop and makes an ass of herself <_<

Archived