ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Haha, yea, well my friends who didn't drink were funny but couple of my friends were so DRUNK. <_<

Oh god, that sounds so embarrasing. I have a friend like that too, sometimes she just can't stop and makes an ass of herself <_<

Yes, see I have this problem where people THINK I'm drunk when I'm not…it really does suck sometimes. Even my mum thought I was drunk once! :o

Yes, see I have this problem where people THINK I'm drunk when I'm not…it really does suck sometimes. Even my mum thought I was drunk once! :o

Hahah cool :lol:

Sometimes it seems that I'm drunk too but I'm not :lol:

What did you do then? I mean why did your mum think that you were drunk

Hahah cool :lol:

Sometimes it seems that I'm drunk too but I'm not :lol:

What did you do then? I mean why did your mum think that you were drunk

Well, it was cos I was slightly…er, weird, when my drummer dropped me off from a band practice once. It was at our bassist house, and it's a known fact that we practice in the room where my bassist's parents have their huge wine/beer/whiskey collection.

Anyway, I need to go :wave: Bye Noora and Eline

Yea you're really lucky. Getting drunk is stupid. But when you get older some of your friends might start drinking, because everyone else does it. <_< That is not a reason!

Some people at the party asked me why wasn't I drinking and they were shocked because I didn't drink. I was like "well I don't want to look and act like you". :lol: Well I didn't say that but that's what I thought. I don't get it.. When did it become so shocking and weird if someone at my age doesn't drink..?

Actually, I have no idea. I think it's fantastic when someone doesn't drink.

I don't think my friends are the kind of people who think it's funny to get drunk. Here at school we have 3 different levels, me and some of my friends are at the highest level and, well, most people at the highest level are cleverer and aren't getting drunk, just for fun. But I will never know until I'm older..

Yea it's great that you and your friends don't drink. You have a great attitude! :)

But still, you never know, I'm not saying that your friends would start drinking, but that happened to some of my good friends. I thought they were sensible and all that but suddenly they wanted to drink alcohol.. I was pretty shocked and sad but I've got used to it. Unfortunately it's normal these days.

Yeah, it's really strange. I think it's like smoking. Everyone knows it's unhealthy, but still they start with it.. :wacko: .

How's the weather there? Here it's really wet. I'm really looking forward to the summer..

Greetings people!! It is I....RICHARD!!! I saw OldScratch visited the thread and polluted it. :lol: It was funny though. :lol:

richard what are your usual stomach troubles? they sound like something similar to what i have, sometimes it gets so bad to the point where i feel like its ruining my life :( .

I have Chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome. That means that practically all food upsets my stomach at some point. :lol:

I know

I need that icon

How else will I express my undying love for everything

Jimmy Page

Indian food

and Richard

Awwww, how sweet...thank you Rabia. :wub:

How is everyone feeling today?

Yeah, it's really strange. I think it's like smoking. Everyone knows it's unhealthy, but still they start with it.. :wacko: .

How's the weather there? Here it's really wet. I'm really looking forward to the summer..

Yep. You're right.

It's cold. Not snowing though.. I kinda wish it would be summer. Just for couple days :lol: I found very funny pics of me, they were taken in summer, I miss summer :(

Hi Richard! :)

I'm fine how are you?

Hi Richard! :)

I'm fine how are you?

I am pretty peeved. My life seems to be going really bad at the moment. Nothing has gone right for me for about two years now. Just recently an educational course I was booked to go on in Glasgow Scotland has cancelled and has henceforth just destroyed any purpose I had put into the coming weeks and months.

But nevermind. That is the last I am going to say of it and my mood.

Love Rik. xxx :kiss:

So do I Noora, so do I. :(

:yay: I had ice cream about half an hour ago. It is a wonderful thing ice cream. mmmmm. Haha!

I am going to see a band tonight called Porcupine Tree....they are in my opinion one of the best bands around today. Its gunna be great. Woo! :cheer:

That's great Rich! I'm jealous! :D

I love ice cream too......... And today I'm going to sauna yay. I haven't been in sauna for long time, it's a pity. Sauna is so relaxing place. :)

I should do my homework. <_<

Wow!! A sauna! I haven't been in one on a long time...I need to go in a sauna, and get a nice relaxing massage. Woo! Have you heard of Porcupine Tree....they are amazing. I think they are bigger in America than here. They should have had way more recognition.

I really want to go down to London tommorrow to be there for when the Zeppelin lands!! :(

Archived