ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Awesome. I really need to do something like that. I really want to go for a massage. They are just expensive. I have a couple of lady friends that are learning how to massage for a living. I think my parents would prefer I go somewhere a little more reputable though!!! :lol: Considering the two girls like me and are single. haha!

There is a cool Chinese massage parlour place in the city...I might go there. It is a shop that sells Chinese medicines and things. It would do wonders for my back...although I think a chiropractor (spelt that way wrong but I don't care :lol:) would be way better.

oh my good god are richard and i on at the same time?!! richard i have irritable bowel too. it really screws me up. and i cant tel anyone about it because im embarrassed :( which makes it much harder. i had a horrible nightmare last night that the 02 arena was next to my form room in school and i could see everyone going into the zep gig and i wasnt allowed in.

oh my good god are richard and i on at the same time?!! richard i have irritable bowel too. it really screws me up. and i cant tel anyone about it because im embarrassed :( which makes it much harder. i had a horrible nightmare last night that the 02 arena was next to my form room in school and i could see everyone going into the zep gig and i wasnt allowed in.

What a horrible dream.

HEATHER.....SO GREAT THAT YOU ARE ON AT THE SAME TIME AS ME!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!! :yay:

And yes irritable bowel is hell sometimes...it can ruin a perfectly good day! You have my empathy. Sorry we have to suffer. :kiss:

Haha, well have a good time Rich!

Oh no, what a horrible dream. :( Well, that's really happening to us, we can't go there and have fun. :(

Im tempted to go up to london tommorow but i think it would just make me feel worse :(

Yeah Rich my IBS is caused by nervousness. the problem is that i worry im gonna be affected by it so i am because i've been worrying. it sucks because i cant get away from it and its not really curable.

Im tempted to go up to london tommorow but i think it would just make me feel worse :(

Yeah Rich my IBS is caused by nervousness. the problem is that i worry im gonna be affected by it so i am because i've been worrying. it sucks because i cant get away from it and its not really curable.

Mine is caused by my depression and things not working out right. I never really get nervous...but I get anxious. So yeah. I was thinking about going down, but it is a long and expensive journey for me and I would have to stay overnight somewhere. Shame really....I have this huge urge to go!! DAMN!!!

Unfortunately I have to go now. It has been nice to have been on at the same time, if only for two or so posts. :lol: Shame I have to go, but I am going to a gig to see a band called Porcupine Tree....they freakin' rock man!!!

So I shall say farewell and goodnight and Love you all!!!!! BYE!!! :wave::kiss:

Hey, I'm good. Kind of bored though. And a bit hungry

Yes! I live about fifteen minutes away (By car) from Lawrence. Why?

I'm hungry too. More pizza for you tonight??

The main characters from the show "Supernatural" are from Lawrence. Mmmmm Dean :lol:

Archived