ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hey, I'm the only one with the big siggy in this whole entire board

:lol:

Or as they put it

MA-HOO-SIVE

:lol:

Seriously man, it's embarrassing seeing your name like ten times, being criminalized, in that thread.

Ah well, never mean to be a burden.

Äh, don't worry about it. Your sigs aren't MA-HOO-SIVE.. I like your sigs :D

Richard, looks like you had a great time! That's the main thing :)

I'm going to school now......

nearly 3000 people are online right now but doesnt look like any of you are. I really wasnt thaaat bothered about the 02 thing after i realised i hadnt got tickets but today im feeling a bit sad about not getting them as i would have loved to have gone like everyone else here! its annoying as i live so close to london. and i had another horrible dream last night where my dad said he'd got me tickets, then i woke up and found it wasn't true. but oh well. all the stuff on the 02 section of the board was crazy i gave up looking at it a long time ago but i still wish i could have gone. they are playing right now :(. but :D for all those who went!

Oh my god this site is being so slow why cant all the users go away! it wont let me post this coz its too busy!

Hey Hetty! Are you stil here.

OH my god I almost cried in French class cos the reunion began while I was there. :'( When my French teacher asked how I was I said "Je vais trés bien et trés mal.

Very good cos of the reunion. Very bad cos I wasn't there. It took some explaining of course, and I almost cried! I ended up biting my lip for the rest of the day and now it looks like I have a hickey! God, it just didn't work out. But I am so excited with the pics of the rehearsal and everything adn all that.

I do hope they tour.

Yeah, I know, Robert's the only problem really.

Now the site's faster. This is nice. Yay.

Goddamn, I can't get over the fact that I wasn't there…

True thing is, I've never been to a *real* concert. Battle of the bands does not count, though they're pretty fun to go to.

Hey everyone....I've been trying to get on here for ages...the traffic here must be insane!!!

I just saw a clip of Zeppelin on the news in this country and they sounded fantastic!! I also managed to destroy two rumours in one go....first of all the show has been professionally filmed, second of all the members of the audience were allowed cameras etc!!!

It looked amazing!!! WOW!!!

Yea I know, I just wacthed couple clips. They looked GOOOD :) But I'm sad that I couldn't go :(

I woke up today and first thing in my mind was LED ZEPPELIN REUNION, IT'S OVER

NOOO!

Then I came here :lol: Jimmy looked veeery good. My friend and I had a very nice conversation about Jimmy yesterday. :lol::shifty:

I wish they do a tour. And come to the Netherlands. My neighbour promised me if they are going to do a tour and coming to the Netherlands, he will try to buy a ticket for me too.. (but, why would they come to this little wet country? :angry: )

I'm watching some clips. I'm really between crying because I wasn't there and laughing because there are clips and they have done it..

:notworthy: :'( :D

Archived