ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I'm fine, thanks. I'm going to see Robert Plant & Alison Krauss :D:cheer: I'm very happy about that, of course. I've never been to a concert before.

Richard, I just read about your brother. I'm so sorry :(

Edit: this is my 100th post! :cheer:

:lol:

I'm fine, thanks. How are you?

I'm watching stupid videos with crazy Dutch people singing songs right now :lol: Probably because of your video. I wanted to see how crazy Dutch people can be..

Very crazy :blink: but always at football games.. :lol:

I'm pretty good, just bored

Hahaha :lol: People are so stupid when they're drunk. Good thing I've never seen my parents drunk. Only my uncles and they're crazy. And then they always want to talk to me about everything. I had a nice conversation with my uncle a month ago, he was drunk and he told me that I should be a designer :lol:

I like my family, yes. Haha, I thought that too, but I think now it's easier to talk to my grandmother or my uncle or aunt about things. It's not like "how's school?" anymore.. And I really like to talk to my dad, I don't see him so often but it's no nice. I feel like I can talk to him about more serious stuff and still make jokes with him like we used to. :) But we usually talk about music because we like the same bands.

And of course I have friends, but our conversations are about guys, other friends, movies and stuff.

You're lucky with your dad. My dad doesn't like the music I like, especially Led Zeppelin. Today he said about a song (When The Levee Breaks) 'It sounds like a cat who haves somebody standing on its tail' (something like that. sorry, I can't translate that properly, I think..). :rant:

No no, it's ok I got it. :)

What the hell, it doesn't sound like that! :angry::lol:

My friend's boyfriend told me that Led Zeppelin is just moaning and screaming. And he listens to trash metal or death metal or something like that. And that's not screaming? Wow.

They're seriously wrong. Though we all have our own opinions. :D

Archived