ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

No I burned them to CD's and then also uploaded them to my photobucket. Now I feel more assured that they're safe and that I didn't lose any. I just had to delete them from my comp.

That's a good idea. I should do that. I have soo many.

Yes indeed....Roll out the red carpet....blow your trumpets....light your torches....gather up you belongings....lock your front doors....Red Eye is in town!!! :lol:B)

I am fine thanks. How are you Alicia? Seems like ages since I've talked to anyone on here!

I wanted to reply to this post:

I hate school too, and I had biology in sixth grade (yes, sixth grade. Welcome to private schools.) and I hated it. ESPECIALLY dissecting things. Ew ew ew ew ew. But that's good that you have a good grade.

It was funny when we dissected things....apart from when my best mate stuck a pencil clean through a pigs heart throught the arteries and started twirling it above his head singing "I'm a conquering hero!!" Or the time when we had to paint still life in art and our subject was a fish...I poked it with a pencil and it's eye projectiled across the table onto this girls art piece. She screamed so loud. haha! All in all I was a good student and got fantastic grades...but knew how to have some fun along the way. :lol:

Ah, hello Rabia too. :wave: Nice bananas!!! :lol:

Rabia...I say knuckle down and get the essay done, or the portfolio done. Whatever. Do you win the money or does your school/college win the money? I don't get it. I quickly skimmed over the last few pages.

And yes Alicia, it does seem like a while. I have been around and posting regularly. But I ain't talked to you for quite a while.

I am well, thank you. :banana:

I have a deep and passionate dislike for the Stones. I'm not listening to musci though. I"m at my Grandma's and my Grandpa is here and he says I'm wasting my time here and should get off and not listen to them. He is so close-minded.

Rabia...I say knuckle down and get the essay done, or the portfolio done. Whatever. Do you win the money or does your school/college win the money? I don't get it. I quickly skimmed over the last few pages.

And yes Alicia, it does seem like a while. I have been around and posting regularly. But I ain't talked to you for quite a while.

I am well, thank you. :banana:

Thank you, I win the money to pay for college. But, I have a hard time concentrating.

I have a deep and passionate dislike for the Stones. I'm not listening to musci though. I"m at my Grandma's and my Grandpa is here and he says I'm wasting my time here and should get off and not listen to them. He is so close-minded.

I know, everyone I know dislikes them. It's ok, it's just I don't know. Anyways, don't listen to your grandpa, some of my relatives are the same way.

Archived