ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I was talking to a kid today in English, his mom had his oldest sister at age 14, the next at 15, and him at like 17.

Wow, that's pretty early... :blink: My grandmother had my dad when she was 16, I think that is so early. If I were her, I would be having a baby soon.. :wacko:

It's not really, I mean compared to how many teen parents there are.

Lol, my dad was 57 when I was born… that's LATE, man.

Wow, that is pretty late.. :lol: So, you're dad's now 70?

Vannis, nice sig btw ;)

I'm good, I'm happy because soon it's Christmas and I'll see my dad, my cousins and my grandparents :)

You don't want snow? We have snow, but not so much, maybe more in Lapland where I'm going to be on Christmas.

When does your holiday start? I still have two more days.. How long is your holiday?

I don't want snow, Deidre, because I got canvas shoes for X-mas, and the water will soak through.

And hello, Noora. I"m good you?

Ooh, I guess you don't want snow then :lol: But send all the snow to Clare in Ireland please!

Hey, Noora, wie gehts??

Sorry Noora, I didn't see your question.For the high school the break started today, depending on whether or not you have to take finals. I only had one so I"m now on break. But the junior high and elementary schools don't start until Friday. They do get out early on Thursday though.

It's ok. Alright, I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow but it's only two days so it's not THAT bad. :lol:

I did my Swedish essay today. It is pretty goooood.

I am so scared of my English teacher. She is scary and crazy. :blink: She's always yelling and the boy sitting next to me told me that the teacher had hit him once when he laughed. :wacko:

We have laws against that. I don't like my English teacher, his classroom smells like pot. I'm not going to make accusations or anything, but it does smell funny. I don't like English at all. I can't speak it, though, I just don't care to know the difference between a predicate nominative and a predicate adjective.

We have too, but I don't know, maybe she didn't hit so hard or something... :blink:

Wow, pot.. Haha..

I like English. Maybe because it's not my first language and I like languages (other than Finnish). And we're learning new words, that's why it's nice. But my teacher just.... she makes it so hard. We could have loose and nice atmosphere but she just has to make everything so serious. <_<

And she has a HUGE mole in her face... Not that it makes her look ugly but when I'm looking at her I can't stop staring at the mole. :blink: I try not to think about it.

Awww, a little tinsy winsy munchkin! :lol: haha!

My brother is alive. It turned out he had the flu really really bad...you know where you literally cannot move. He was terrible with it and he was so so hot, I'd touch his arm and my whole body would go red :lol: But he is pretty much better now thankfully. At first we thought it was going to be smoething far more sinister. He's been rocking out on the drums...feeding his addiction. :lol:

Awww, a little tinsy winsy munchkin! :lol: haha!

My brother is alive. It turned out he had the flu really really bad...you know where you literally cannot move. He was terrible with it and he was so so hot, I'd touch his arm and my whole body would go red :lol: But he is pretty much better now thankfully. At first we thought it was going to be smoething far more sinister. He's been rocking out on the drums...feeding his addiction. :lol:

Great! So everything's fine now? That's nice. :) It's good that he's feeling better

I haven't been seriously sick in long long time.

How are you Rich? :)

Archived