ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Yeah, well, I like that one pic of him with a beard where he's wearing a hat and looking up and you can see a couple of his front teeth. That one's adorable. :wub: But in general, I really can't stand the beard.

Oh yeah that pic is so beautiful :wub:

Alright. I have to go to school soon. In an hour. That's insane, it's 6pm and I have to go to school! :blink: We have this Christmas thing there and I have to bring a CD and play a song to other students. I'm gonna bring Houses of the Holy. :D

Oh yeah that pic is so beautiful :wub:

Alright. I have to go to school soon. In an hour. That's insane, it's 6pm and I have to go to school! :blink: We have this Christmas thing there and I have to bring a CD and play a song to other students. I'm gonna bring Houses of the Holy. :D

Nice choice Noora. I love that song. My band actually has done it before. Why do you have to do that though?

Nice choice Noora. I love that song. My band actually has done it before. Why do you have to do that though?

Well we have to go to school (dunno why) and we're in a groups of 20 people. I'm in a group where we have to bring our music and we'll listen to it and stuff. So I thought about playing Houses of the Holy OR Heartbreaker. I don't know yet.

At school today, we did things for charity. My class sold things. The whole school had €4262,86 in the end :DB) The money is for children with.. metabolism?? problems.

Wow, that's pretty much :blink: What did you sell for example?

At school today, we did things for charity. My class sold things. The whole school had €4262,86 in the end :DB) The money is for children with.. metabolism?? problems.

Wow, that's a lot of money. It's good that it's going to charity, though.

Nice choice on the sig, Eline! I love it.

Noora, we sold everything we got for free in shops. The previous days we already sold Christmas hats and little teddy bears with messages.

Today wine, candles, sweets, note-books and much more B)

Thank you, Vannis (?)!

Noora, we sold everything we got for free in shops. The previous days we already sold Christmas hats and little teddy bears with messages.

Today wine, candles, sweets, note-books and much more B)

Thank you, Vannis (?)!

That's cool :D I love selling :lol:

Well we have to go to school (dunno why) and we're in a groups of 20 people. I'm in a group where we have to bring our music and we'll listen to it and stuff. So I thought about playing Houses of the Holy OR Heartbreaker. I don't know yet.

Hm. That sounds sort of fun, actually. I think you should bring Heartbreaker (my band did that one too! :lol:)

What the hell? Unless he means sex… :shifty: … nevermind. :lol:

Bye Eline! :wave:

Hahaha, it is sex :shifty:

But he didn't mean it like that <_<

Y'all still here? how are you?

Eid Mubarak Rabia for wednesday, hope you enjoyed yourself!

Hey Hetty I'm good, you?

Bye Eline

Hahaha, it is sex :shifty:

But he didn't mean it like that <_<

Hey Hetty I'm good, you?

Bye Eline

I'm ok thank you! although i've realised i have so so so much work to do over the school holidays that i'm not really going to get a break! oh well.

Its because i was supposed to take exams for four subjects in the summer. however unfortunately on the day we broke up from school for study leave i fell ill. on the day of my psychology exam i was in hospital on a drip :( so i didnt get to do it. managed to take my french and english exams though and i got A grades. however i have to take the exam i missed when i go back to school and its very important as it could affect what university i get in to. so i'm quite stressed. i also have french coursework to give in when i get back to school.

Its because i was supposed to take exams for four subjects in the summer. however unfortunately on the day we broke up from school for study leave i fell ill. on the day of my psychology exam i was in hospital on a drip :( so i didnt get to do it. managed to take my french and english exams though and i got A grades. however i have to take the exam i missed when i go back to school and its very important as it could affect what university i get in to. so i'm quite stressed. i also have french coursework to give in when i get back to school.

I'm sorry for you. :( But you'll do ok, just remember to relax on Christmas. :D Relaaaaaaxxx

That really sounds awful lot of work

I'm sorry for you. :( But you'll do ok, just remember to relax on Christmas. :D Relaaaaaaxxx

That really sounds awful lot of work

i've written out a revision timetable and have given myself work every day except christmas. and i a little bit on christmas eve but we are having a celebration with my dad that day as my parents aren't together. whats so frustrating is that i'd done so much work for the exam in the summer and it was all a waste as i didnt get to do it. i always get ill at inconvenient times.

Aw, that's too bad Hetty. :console: I'm sure you'll do fine though. But Noora's right, at least relax on Christmas.

I will relax i hope! although last year my sister and i got into a fight and she punched me on the nose and split my lip because we were driving back from my grandparents and apparently my music was too loud even though i was listening through headphones!

I will relax i hope! although last year my sister and i got into a fight and she punched me on the nose and split my lip because we were driving back from my grandparents and apparently my music was too loud even though i was listening through headphones!

Ohh..? What the hell.. She's pretty aggressive. :blink:

I'm thankful that my sister and I both like Zeppelin, Doors and Jackson. So we don't have to argue about music.

its because she's very intolerant and couldnt put up with the sound of music when someone else listens to it through headphones. she told me to turn it down and i didnt and next thing i know i thought she'd broken my nose. so i punched her back very hard :( and pulled her hair. such a bitchy fight!

Byeee Noora!

Archived