The Gold Competition

A woman won it .It was 269 I think. I was sitting on 62 since 9.15pm on Wednesday and at 4.50 ,10mins before the end they knocked me out .they must have worked through every no and then waited their turn,I am so disappointed I have tried every thing to get to this concert .Were you trying the Gold comp as well? :(

A woman won it .It was 269 I think. I was sitting on 62 since 9.15pm on Wednesday and at 4.50 ,10mins before the end they knocked me out .they must have worked through every no and then waited their turn,I am so disappointed I have tried every thing to get to this concert .Were you trying the Gold comp as well? :(

That must be gutting :( Bad luck. Yes I entered about 20 times but I was way out - my lowest unique number was 602. My first bids were in the 2700s and 1700s. I've obviously got a lot to learn ;)

That was no ordanery woman , that was MY woman !!!!! , cant bloody belive it :D :D :D

I was all set to try and get one on the day and just as I was coming through the door the DJ was on the phone saying we had won all for £2.69 , I feel like that any moment I am going to wake up . Ok, time for more beer , yaaahhooooooooo .

That was no ordanery woman , that was MY woman !!!!! , cant bloody belive it :D :D :D

I was all set to try and get one on the day and just as I was coming through the door the DJ was on the phone saying we had won all for £2.69 , I feel like that any moment I am going to wake up . Ok, time for more beer , yaaahhooooooooo .

Well,good luck to you!At least you are off the board so hopefully you are both serious fans but I won,t pretend it was pretty unpleasant for her to knock me out 10 minutes from the close I have had to resort to alcohol to recover! No seriously enjoy it and keep your fingers crossed for me, I still haven,t given up I a have a no of comps I am still doing :rolleyes: P.s.Was it standing tickets? B)

Archived