ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

ZeppFanForever

Hows it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics! I hope all is well with all of you. Ok, lets stop beating around the bush! I realize that there are some of you out there that resent me using "How's it going" and "ROCK ON" repeatedly. If any of you resent me using these phrases, now is the time to speak your mind. But let me warn you, I can fight back! In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Hows it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics! I hope all is well with all of you. Ok, lets stop beating around the bush! I realize that there are some of you out there that resent me using "How's it going" and "ROCK ON" repeatedly. If any of you resent me using these phrases, now is the time to speak your mind. But let me warn you, I can fight back! In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Hi ZeppFanForever,

Let me be the first to say that i'm getting sick and tire of all this "How's it going" "ROCK ON" "die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics" and the like, it gnarls me to say this but i'm not the only one, there are others who you have goaded in to leaving this board with your childish talk, your pre teen pubescence nonsence, your sickly smooth talking, the way you get the Girls and get laid while the rest of us have to watch, its downright disgusting and unfair.

But please whatever you do, dont stop, because if its one thing i get real pleasure out of its those stuck up stickybeaks who get all upperty about the way you post.

I might not like the way you post but i will stick up for your "RIGHT" to post any way you chose, so, wait for it,

"How's it going my Die Hard, Hard Core

ZEPPELIN Fanatics ROCK ON"

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi ZeppFanForever,

Let me be the first to say that i'm getting sick and tire of all this "How's it going" "ROCK ON" "die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics" and the like, it gnarls me to say this but i'm not the only one, there are others who you have goaded in to leaving this board with your childish talk, your pre teen pubescence nonsence, your sickly smooth talking, the way you get the Girls and get laid while the rest of us have to watch, its downright disgusting and unfair.

But please whatever you do, dont stop, because if its one thing i get real pleasure out of its those stuck up stickybeaks who get all upperty about the way you post.

I might not like the way you post but i will stick up for your "RIGHT" to post any way you chose, so, wait for it,

"How's it going my Die Hard, Hard Core

ZEPPELIN Fanatics ROCK ON"

Kind Regards, Danny

How's it going mate! :hysterical::hysterical: I can always count on you mate for a good laugh. Thanks again, take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Hey ZFF I just thought you were being friendly and polite. I picture you as the one who is the life of the party. Happy and outgoing. While they are repetitious at times I do not find them in annoying.

Hi "ledzepfvr!" I hope all is well with you. Thank you for the compliment, you are very kind. Someone, I will not say who it is, sent me a PM saying that my ROCK ON offended many people here on the forum and I would love to know who they are. I am sick of this and I'm going to put a stop to this shit once and for all so we can all move on. Again, thank you for your support "ledzepfvr," I really do appreciate it. Take care and ROCK ON!

Whatever floats your boat.

Couldn't be any worse than:

Kind Regards,

Danny. :slapface:

B)

ROCK ON!

Hi "Hotplant!" How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. :hysterical: Thank you for your support, I really do appreciate it. Maybe I should use "Kind Regards, H-E-R-E-S Johnny!" Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON "Hotplant!"

I think the one who complained has been banned, anyways, so it's okay. I for one, like the friendly tone.

The one thing I will say is... sometimes it ends up the bulk of your post... like, you'll have a paragraph of "how are you" and then your statement on the thread will be... um... miniscule...

But, that's just me. In the end, I kinda like it, so keep doin' it, my man. While I'm sitting here in the darkest corner sweating, cursing God that marijuana isn't legal yet, and going on about how much I hate humanity, someone's gotta balance that out, and you do a hell of a job. So keep on keepin' on, ZFF!

;):lol::thumbsup::notworthy::drunk::yesnod::bravo::peace::gimmefive:

I think the one who complained has been banned, anyways, so it's okay. I for one, like the friendly tone.

The one thing I will say is... sometimes it ends up the bulk of your post... like, you'll have a paragraph of "how are you" and then your statement on the thread will be... um... miniscule...

But, that's just me. In the end, I kinda like it, so keep doin' it, my man. While I'm sitting here in the darkest corner sweating, cursing God that marijuana isn't legal yet, and going on about how much I hate humanity, someone's gotta balance that out, and you do a hell of a job. So keep on keepin' on, ZFF!

;):lol::thumbsup::notworthy::drunk::yesnod::bravo::peace::gimmefive:

What's happening "Nathan!" I hope all is well with you. Thank you very much for your comment, I really do appreciate it. I like your "SO KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON" trademark, its very encouraging. Thanks again, take care and ROCK ON "Nathan!"

What's happening "Nathan!" I hope all is well with you. Thank you very much for your comment, I really do appreciate it. I like your "SO KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON" trademark, its very encouraging. Thanks again, take care and ROCK ON "Nathan!"

I think I'll keep it, then!

(Uh oh... I think you're startin' a trend, bro... :blink::D)

I think I'll keep it, then!

(Uh oh... I think you're startin' a trend, bro... :blink::D)

If I did, I did it unknowingly "Nathan!" Ha Ha! Again, thank you for your comment. Many others, including yourself, have made my day by making me feel better. Take care and ROCK ON Nathan!"

LATE EDIT: Please keep your trademark, thats yours forever!

If I did, I did it unknowingly "Nathan!" Ha Ha! Again, thank you for your comment. Many others, including yourself, have made my day by making me feel better. Take care and ROCK ON Nathan!"

LATE EDIT: Please keep your trademark, thats yours forever!

It's now a permanent fixture in my sig, bro. I will always find a way to make sure it's there. And it will provide a very nice contrast to some of my more angry, ranty posts (which I think I'm rather infamous for, lol).

Anyways, have a great night and great day, my man, and keep on keepin' on!

It's now a permanent fixture in my sig, bro. I will always find a way to make sure it's there. And it will provide a very nice contrast to some of my more angry, ranty posts (which I think I'm rather infamous for, lol).

Anyways, have a great night and great day, my man, and keep on keepin' on!

E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T "Nathan!" Excellent indeed! You keep on keepin' on my friend! Take care and ROCK ON "Nathan!"

Since I'm really a nobody here, my opinion may not mean much. But in reading, your posting style isn't so annoying but the quoting of entire posts, especially if it's been previously done in the thread by you or other posters IS annoying. And that goes for anyone in any thread.

I DO get a laugh out of your "how's it going?" And ROCK ON!!!

:lol:

Since I'm really a nobody here, my opinion may not mean much. But in reading, your posting style isn't so annoying but the quoting of entire posts, especially if it's been previously done in the thread by you or other posters IS annoying. And that goes for anyone in any thread.

I DO get a laugh out of your "how's it going?" And ROCK ON!!!

:lol:

Hi "dogtired!" How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your honesty, as well as some of the other fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics! I have been told about quoting the entire posts, especially the quoted posts that were posted two or more years ago. I promise that I will improve in that area, you have my word on it. In the mean time, take care "dogtired" and ROCK ON!

Hi "dogtired!" How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your honesty, as well as some of the other fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics! I have been told about quoting the entire posts, especially the quoted posts that were posted two or more years ago. I promise that I will improve in that area, you have my word on it. In the mean time, take care "dogtired" and ROCK ON!

Here, I'll quote you and address this.

Quoting is fine and relevant when you actually use the quote in your own response. And you DO use it sometimes but not always. Don't change for anyone though, if you feel you want to change your style in any way do it because YOU want to. You can also quote a post then edit out stuff you're not going to directly respond to and your post will be more relevant to what you've quoted.

And yes, I AM fine thanks! I just got home from bodysurfing a new sandbar that's formed on the northshore of Oahu in Hawaii after the past few early swells we've had that's shifted the sand around. The waves have been excellent and I LOVE to get POUNDED!! :lol:

It ain't been a Long Time Since I've Rock and Rolled! B)

Quoting is fine and relevant when you actually use the quote in your own response. And you DO use it sometimes but not always. Don't change for anyone though, if you feel you want to change your style in any way do it because YOU want to. You can also quote a post then edit out stuff you're not going to directly respond to and your post will be more relevant to what you've quoted.

And yes, I AM fine thanks! I just got home from bodysurfing a new sandbar that's formed on the northshore of Oahu in Hawaii after the past few early swells we've had that's shifted the sand around. The waves have been excellent and I LOVE to get POUNDED!! :lol:

Thank you for the advise "Nathan," I truly do take it to heart. In a way, I really do need to change the usage of repeated 2+ years quotes in my posts. I do realize that it can be annoying. I am doing this for myself and myself only! How's the weather in Hawaii? I've always loved partying with the Hawaiians, I have a blast everytime! Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON my friend!

Thank you for the advise "Nathan," I truly do take it to heart. In a way, I really do need to change the usage of repeated 2+ years quotes in my posts. I do realize that it can be annoying. I am doing this for myself and myself only! How's the weather in Hawaii? I've always loved partying with the Hawaiians, I have a blast everytime! Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON my friend!

I dont get the chance to post here often but I do read it occasionally so I'm glad I can do both today if only because of this thread having been started. I have often wondered "What's with the constant use of ROCK ONs' by ZFF? He seems like more than a nice guy from his posts, but whats with the ROCK ONs'? Does he manually type it every time he posts or is there a special ROCK ON button one pushes thats not on my keyboard?"

If I ever got aggravated or at the very least befuddled by those words before, worry no longer ZFF. By you starting this thread you have cracked me up more than you could know & for that I would never want you to hold back from wishing others to ROCK ON as it were. So ZFF please ROCK ON forever, or if you'll indulge me, RAK OUT WITH YER KAK OUT.

Kind Regards,

(The True Non Limey) Danny

No problems here ZFF. Your posts are enjoyable to read and never offensive. It’s a refreshing change to read a post that doesn't contain snide and petty remarks just for the sake of it. ROCK ON.

All the more reason to do it then. ;)

Archived