ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

ZeppFanForever

Personally, ZFF has alway's been very nice to me and I've never seen him be anything but nice whenever he posts. Maybe it's just me but I gotta figure that something ,other than taking some heat for his posting style, is bothering him. I'm guessing there is and I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Carry on

NOoooooooo!!!!

What happened to ZeppFanForever? sad.gif

He's a strong person and can take the heat from the few (2 or 3?) critics of his posting style. It's not like him to give up, either. I hope that he is OK and nothing bad has happened to him.

He is a very friendly person and has been nothing but respectful to everyone, even when they give him grief and criticism. He is always enthusiastic and exuberant, full of life, and adventure. I can't believe that the few downers on the forum would be able to run him off. I hope that he comes back and graces us with his presence once more. We need to hear his stories of Dennis Wilson and their exploits, LOL.

NOoooooooo!!!!

He's a strong person and can take the heat from the few (2 or 3?) critics of his posting style. It's not like him to give up, either. I hope that he is OK and nothing bad has happened to him.

He is a very friendly person and has been nothing but respectful to everyone, even when they give him grief and criticism. He is always enthusiastic and exuberant, full of life, and adventure. I can't believe that the few downers on the forum would be able to run him off. I hope that he comes back and graces us with his presence once more. We need to hear his stories of Dennis Wilson and their exploits, LOL.

Exactly, my friend. IDK why he left. I am very upset that he did. :'(

:peace:,

Jo

huh.gif What's going on big guy? Is there something underlying that you need to talk about? PM me or drop me a linephone.gif you know the number.

Remember Texans don't stand down they stand up! people have little spats (no pun intended) on here all the time, don't let it get you down.console.gif

NOoooooooo!!!!

I know; that's a real shame. :( I generally steer clear of the contentious threads so I must have missed whatever it was. Hope he'll be back!

NOoooooooo!!!!

Very well said. I agree totally and hope he comes back.

Me thinks ZFF is a drama queen.....

:unsure:

I don't know what happened, nor am I really all that interested, but anyone who orchestrates some big dramatic exit from the boards, complete with an "eff you all" thread.....there's something going on there. Unless things were said to him via PM that he didn't like, I never saw anyone on the boards say anything that would warrant him leaving. No insults, no degradations, no snide remarks/comments. Everyone seemed to like him. So there's more going on than we know.

I don't even understand how something some random yahoo on a message board said can get you so pissed off, you have to leave and never come back. It's the internet, for cryin' out loud.

I don't know what happened, nor am I really all that interested, but anyone who orchestrates some big dramatic exit from the boards, complete with an "eff you all" thread.....there's something going on there. Unless things were said to him via PM that he didn't like, I never saw anyone on the boards say anything that would warrant him leaving. No insults, no degradations, no snide remarks/comments. Everyone seemed to like him. So there's more going on than we know.

I don't even understand how something some random yahoo on a message board said can get you so pissed off, you have to leave and never come back. It's the internet, for cryin' out loud.

Actually Liz, I thought he was the reason his old boss got demoted and I told him so. He wasn't to chipper after that.But as the great Dudley Moore once said, "I live by the horn,and I shall die by the horn as well" The rest of your post is spot on......

:lol:

Katuschka......I think cheering you up would be a full time job.biggrin.gif

Rave on and peaceout peace.gif

Gotta agree with you on this post, Dancin Days, that was a bit rough around the edges (the post you are referring to)

Hey John, this song is for you. If you don't return (and i hope you will, farewell and i'll talk to you soon).

U2 Lyrics - Acrobat

Don't believe what you hear

Don't believe what you see

If you just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy

When I first met you girl

You had fire in your soul

What happened your face

Of melting in snow

Now it looks like this

And you can swallow

Or you can spit

You can throw it up

Or choke on it

And you can dream

So dream out loud

You know that your time is coming 'round

So don't let the bastards grind you down

No, nothing makes sense

Nothing seems to fit

I know you'd hit out

If you only knew who to hit

And I'd join the movement

If there was one I could believe in

Yeah I'd break bread and wine

If there was a church I could receive in

'cause I need it now

To take a cup

To fill it up

To drink it slow

I can't let you go

I must be an acrobat

To talk like this

And act like that

And you can dream

So dream out loud

And don't let the bastards grind you down

Oh, it hurts baby

(What are we going to do now it's all been said)

(No new ideas in the house and every book has been read)

And I must be an acrobat

To talk like this

And act like that

And you can dream

So dream out loud

And you can find

Your own way out

You can build

And I can will

And you can call

I can't wait until

You can stash

And you can seize

In dreams begin

Responsibilities

And I can love

And I can love

And I know that the tide is turning 'round

So don't let the bastards grind you down

I see he is already back as an active poster and that's fine but I've said it before and I'll say it again, members who concoct a dramatic exit never leave for long - they always come back.

"ROCK ON FOREVER!" Sherlock,

I think you should have a look at the timeline as i did, you might find out that "His Come Back Post" Pre-dated his "Leaving Post"

Posted Yesterday, 12:38 PM

"To all of the complainers and winers here on the forum, all I have to say is FAREWELL! This is my final post! I will not conform or put up with any of your complaints any longer. GOODBYE! ROCK ON FOREVER whether you like it or not! "

Last Active: Yesterday, 12:38 PM Mon 21st October 2009

http://forums.ledzep...zeppfanforever/

I think you will find that his last Post Directed to a Forum Member was this one.

"Hi Katuschka! You mean it took you this long to read this post and get back to me? You're right, we are not friends at all! Personally, I think that you are the rude one. The reason why I post so much is because I am a fast worker which is the least that I can say for you. Have a nice day and ROCK ON FOREVER! "

This post has been edited by ZeppFanForever: Yesterday, 12:35 PM

http://forums.ledzep...60&#entry417160

Post 161

This was Registered Three Minutes before his Farewell Post.

Kind Regards and ROCK ON FOREVER! The BIGDAN and ZeppFanForever Alliance :lol:

I believe you will be on your own Bigdan. Doesn't look like Zeppfanforever will return. He seems to stick to his word and i don't think he is going to stray from this trait, not even for the many friends he made here.

Hi Tangerine,

Dont Believe anything until you have heard from the Man Himself, Zeppfanforever and Me are Joined at the Hip for Eternity.

He will be my "Indian Guide" on here, He will look after me and Watch my back like no other can, He has moved on but i will not Morne his Passing but Rejoice in the Fact that i knew him, even if only for only a short while, and i miss him already.

:boohoo:

Kindest Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi Tangerine,

Dont Believe anything until you have heard from the Man Himself, Zeppfanforever and Me are Joined at the Hip for Eternity.

He will be my "Indian Guide" on here, He will look after me and Watch my back like no other can, He has moved on but i will not Morne his Passing but Rejoice in the Fact that i knew him, even if only for only a short while, and i miss him already.

:boohoo:

Kindest Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Maybe you can keep his spirit alive, Danny :) I tried to make him see reason (used the old you have so many friends here who are asking for you)... maybe you can make that work on him. I don't think i did.

He's gone, let it go. No need to make accusations about someone not here to defend themselves.

ROCK ON FOREVER, my dear friends!!!

Hi 'imPLANTed'

I can see it all now. :guns:

"You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Do you understand? Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand?

You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the policeand to have an attorney present during questioning now or in thefuture. Do you understand?

If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. Do you understand?

If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present youwill still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talkto an attorney. Do you understand?"

Many wont know that ZFF had Connections with the Mafia, CIA, FBI, IRS, and every other Government Agency that you could think of, and a Few that you couldnt, and some that dont even exist, so if anyone is thinking of posting anything Libelous, Scandleous or Slanderous about Him, well you will only have yourself to blame when the Shit Hits the Fan wont you? Have a Nice Day. :lol:

Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friends.

Archived